Wilco — 2/26/12, Oslo, Norway (Sentrum Scene)

First time I have ever seen a show appear on BitTorrent and downloaded it before the setlist appeared here. Setlist taken from that recording:

01. One Sunday Morning (Song For Jane Smiley's Boyfriend)

02. Poor Places >

03. Art of Almost

04. I Might

05. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart >

06. One Wing

07. Bull Black Nova

08. Black Moon

09. Spiders (Kidsmoke)

10. Impossible Germany

11. Born Alone

12. Jesus Etc.

13. Capitol City

14. Handshake Drugs

15. Box Full Of Letters

16. Dawned On Me

17. A Shot In The Arm

18. encore break

19. Via Chicago

20. Whole Love

21. Laminated Cat

22. Heavy Metal Drummer

23. I'm The Man Who Loves You

24. Hummingbird

Friends,

I have made trip to this event! But I succumb to schnapps dose of fierce style and so am too long for setting the list! In way of making an amendment I post report from person who is not of the schnapps.

http://johannasvisions.com/wilco-best-band-in-the-world-yes/

All is eventual well from trip despite husky issue so do not be in fret mode. I am in full cheer at sight of Mr Jeff Tweedy in style of the Abba with latest release and he pleasures me with comfort feelling in stomach pit at this - even if in some period he make trick of magician with disappearing head in full style of Harriet Houdini - but without glug-glug of dangle tank with handcuff chain. He miss lesson of the sparkle at all times - this is pop party event not meeting with father of Luke Dark Invader. But schnapps is plentiful for the sooth and I soon have forgive and forget - perhaps too much forget Ha Ha! But it should be lesson learning for future!

wilco_2.jpg

Welfare!

Friends,

I have made trip to this event! But I succumb to schnapps dose of fierce style and so am too long for setting the list! In way of making an amendment I post report from person who is not of the schnapps.

http://johannasvisio...-the-world-yes/

All is eventual well from trip despite husky issue so do not be in fret mode. I am in full cheer at sight of Mr Jeff Tweedy in style of the Abba with latest release and he pleasures me with comfort feelling in stomach pit at this - even if in some period he make trick of magician with disappearing head in full style of Harriet Houdini - but without glug-glug of dangle tank with handcuff chain. He miss lesson of the sparkle at all times - this is pop party event not meeting with father of Luke Dark Invader. But schnapps is plentiful for the sooth and I soon have forgive and forget - perhaps too much forget Ha Ha! But it should be lesson learning for future!

Welfare!

Favorite VC review ever.

A Lotti review paints an indelible picture, for sure. The only thing that could be better would be to have Lotti as a concertgoing companion! Though the "schnapps dose of fierce style" might interfere with the "comfort feelling in stomach pit" in us lesser mortals. :lol

Welfare right back at you, Lotti dearest. :cheekkiss