• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's not a contraceptive issue....though Obama, the brilliant politician he is...is spinning it that way to make him more popular to women. It's a constitutional issue"

no its not. its the church trying to push some psychotic agenda on everyone.

you know the funny thing i thought about the other day? the church doesnt even pay any taxes at all do they??

its just a right wing talking point 66. its like 50 million parrots in a row

Lighten up Francis

"You either have to accept the apology or seem petty. There will be statements by Maher or some other liberal leaning broadcaster that will cross the line. It has happened before and will undoubtedly happen again.You either have to shrug it off and move on or open yourself up for the same treatment in similar situations in the future."

lighten up frances

"You either have to accept the apology or seem petty. There will be statements by Maher or some other liberal leaning broadcaster that will cross the line. It has happened before and will undoubtedly happen again.You either have to shrug it off and move on or open yourself up for the same treatment in similar situations in the future."

lighten up frances

Just quoting the Master...Mr. Maher himself.

Being Catholic, it really bothers me that Obama can issue a mandate that forces the Church to go against a core belief. The "compromise" is a crock, as it still will mean other people at a private institution getting covered by the insurance company will end up footing the bill.

My thought is that if the catholic church wants to play in the secular world and make money, they need to start paying taxes. Otherwise they need to compromise. Can't have it both ways.

I believe that any discussion of Rush Limbaugh that evolves toward the use of the phrase, "Lighten up, Francis", is a good discussion. An excellent quote from a funny, though now seemingly forgotten, movie. But not forgotten by Crow.

Stone cold classic.