What to expect this weekend????

Well, the whole family is here, and personally I would love it if Spencer came up and joined him for a song or two, or if he sang thAt new demo song that's on his blog. In fact, Sue was tking requests and letting us submit a question, and that was mine. I am so excited--and COLD!

Well, the whole family is here, and personally I would love it if Spencer came up and joined him for a song or two, or if he sang thAt new demo song that's on his blog. In fact, Sue was tking requests and letting us submit a question, and that was mine. I am so excited--and COLD!

I was 30th in line and I requested Wherever, completely blown off, I'm never gonna hear him play that song :^( I'll try again tomorrow.

The recording does sound pretty good though.

Bosco: I may have stolen your request lol. But you all can thank me for the Laminated Cat :)

Anyway....as far as what to expect. 60 songs performed by Jeff as requested by 30 people each night. Humorous banter between song. A bunch of great songs and a bnunch of songs that hardcore fans want to hear that are obscure, the community song, and a very good time. Wouldnt expect any guests nor would i want to see/hear them (unless it was glen)

Bosco: I may have stolen your request lol. But you all can thank me for the Laminated Cat :)

Nah, LC was on the list already. I really need to hear Wherever one time before I die, really.

LOL actually i think it was my LC at #29, well technically it was Melissa's,

Either way I was happy to hear it

are you going tonight? Hope you get it then.

Also is the show posted yet?

LOL actually i think it was my LC at #29, well technically it was Melissa's,

Either way I was happy to hear it

are you going tonight? Hope you get it then.

Also is the show posted yet?

Yes I'm going tonight.

No the show isn't posted, I'm still working on it.

Looks like you got your wish last night. Awesome! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you were taping...

It was better then I could have imagined, he obviously worked on it because it was beautiful, why he considers it a "bathroom break" song I don't know, I thought it went over very well, the audience certainly went nuts, I think he should keep it in the list ;^)

I was taping and so was another VC member, I'm waiting to hear which one came out better, in the mean time I'll work on getting night one out there.