New_Multitudes.jpgTheWholeLove.JPG

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f251d544.jpg

Beach House - Bloom

Only 3 songs in, it's so,... beautiful.

Just got this one myself. Picks up right where Teen Dream left off. Love it so far.

Just got this one myself. Picks up right where Teen Dream left off. Love it so far.

my album of the year by a wide margin... felt that halfway through my first listen lol. though i feel this year has been lacking severely in great albums (lot of good to very good ones though), so this one hit me like a ton of bricks.

after a road rip where i played it all the way through 4x at loud volume a couple months back I realized I like it more than Teen Dream even, which i never imagined.

now if only they'd announce a Minneapolis show... dying to see them again and these songs live.

my album of the year by a wide margin... felt that halfway through my first listen lol. though i feel this year has been lacking severely in great albums (lot of good to very good ones though), so this one hit me like a ton of bricks.

That's kind of how I felt. Been a struggle for me to connect to much this year but this one and the Lanegan one are my top choices so far.