Wilco is coming to Japan!!

Hello every Wilco fans! Sorry long time no write here.

It's a big news for me. Wilco is coimg to Japan again!

They will play in Osaka and Tokyo in April. I couldn't go their concerts last time, so I'll go both this time. I can't wait for spring.

Somebody come to Japan? Let's enjoy together!

Ah Cool! I love Japan would love to revisit some time soon! Glad you can go this time! How is the newborn?

Thank you for remember me!!! I'm SO glad. Yes, She is 2 years 5 months now. She is big now. So, I can go to the concert this time. My mother is coming to my house and stay 2 or 3 days and she will help my kids when I go to the concerts. Thank you mom. (Baby-sitter is a not popular in Japan.)

My Wilco fans are so excited too. My friends live in Tokyo and they will come to Osaka too. I live in Osaka and go to Tokyo too. It's nice to see them again at the Wilco concert.

And nothing about South America :(

The music should change to "Impossible Brazil / Unlikely Argentina" :P

I hope they will go to South America someday! I understand your feeling because I was waiting for them for long time. My dreams came true, so your dream come true someday!

Thank you for remember me!!! I'm SO glad. Yes, She is 2 years 5 months now. She is big now. So, I can go to the concert this time. My mother is coming to my house and stay 2 or 3 days and she will help my kids when I go to the concerts. Thank you mom. (Baby-sitter is a not popular in Japan.)

My Wilco fans are so excited too. My friends live in Tokyo and they will come to Osaka too. I live in Osaka and go to Tokyo too. It's nice to see them again at the Wilco concert.

Great! That will be fun! What are the venues like they are playing? Smallish? I was always curious what kind of popularity they had out in Asia? Enjoy the shows..the band is on fire now! :guitar

This whole post makes me so happy! Babies getting big, spending time with grandma, while you travel and see Wilco friends. Sounds like a lovely time for everyone. :)

Thank you everyone. I love VC members!

The nember of the capacities in the hall in Osaka is about 1600 in Standing. Tokyo is about 2500. I think it's not so big and not so small. First of all, I have to get a ticket. Good luck for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I got both tickets today. A reference number of Osaka is 6!!! So, I'll go to the front row. Yeah!!! I can't believe it!

A reference number of Tokyo is 253. It's not bad. It should be a great spring.

Wow great! Have a great time! That is a great size venue to see them in. For refrence in NYC I saw them at Prospect Park which holds 6,000. :guitar

• 4 weeks later...

Wow great! Have a great time! That is a great size venue to see them in. For refrence in NYC I saw them at Prospect Park which holds 6,000. :guitar

Thank you so much! I have to have carefully so that a ticket may not be lost...