Ever push Wilco on an unsuspecting Family Member?

I gave my brother a copy of YHF for Xmas. He is your basic Top 40 guy: Adele, etc. I asked recently what he thought. Here is his response:

I would say the music is a bit different. I am going to have to give it more time.

LOL

For someone who listens to Adele and other radio-friendly music, that's probably the best you can expect.  I would start with Being There, A.M., SBS, or W(TA) before getting into the more dissonant stuff.  The thing with with YHF, though, is as dissonant as it is, there are lots of great melodic hooks.

I had to give it more time and I already liked Wilco.  I probably still need to give it more time.  It's probably safe to say that there's buried treasure in there that I have not discovered yet.

Well its not often you see Wilco all walking together in public, let alone somewhere I could push them on an unsuspecting family member.  I'm sure after pushing one or two of the members, they would get pretty irritated and push back.. Especially Jeff, he's been known to push fans if they manage to grab him on stage..

Pat could charm a nun into a bustier and ball gag. In fact, he likely has.

Once after a show in Denton Texas I witnessed John kick some ass on a pool table while Pat danced like James Brown with the two hottest chicks in the club at the same time. After the bar closed I witnessed Pat walking down the street with both girls under each arm....I wouldn't trust my wife of 13 years to be around Pat alone. Hahaha