I will answer your questions

This thread is for me to help people. Like Orpah does. Let's all be respectful and not gossip about former members. Especially someone as handsome and sexy as Jules.

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Lammy on his garage roof yet, bedecked in wig and cape, drunkenly throwing rocks at cars?

Who's Orpah?

She is mentioned in the Book of Ruth in the Hebrew Bible. She was from Moab and was the daughter-in-law of Naomi and wife of Chilion. After the death of her husband, she and her sister-in-law Ruth wanted to go to Judea with Naomi. However, Naomi persuaded Orpah to return to her people and to her gods, and become the biggest name in daytime talk TV.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok. Here is a question:

Bar performing a frontal lobotomy, can any of us really inspire another person to "change"? Either their political convictions or even a simple habit of hygiene? And if yes, can these changes be permanent?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Beta.

Ok. Here is a question:

Bar performing a frontal lobotomy, can any of us really inspire another person to "change"? Either their political convictions or even a simple habit of hygiene? And if yes, can these changes be permanent?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Beta.

I would say absolutely, so long as the inspiration is coupled with enough pain on the part of the person changing.

I see it every week at the treatment center.