Letter to Santa Show Tonight: Still a go?

1. No polar vortex will stop us! #OurLivingRoomShow will go on tomorrow night @ 7pm. Bundle up & get there safely.http://bit.ly/1hrEvQx 

2. I made it to chicago. But I forgot to pack socks. And I'm wearing loafers. That makes me edgy right?

.@imscottg @cecilybecily @aidybryant Still on for sure. Exact personnel is fluctuating cause of airplanes. But tweedy either way!!!

And I can't make it from 150 miles away due to this crazy cold snap.  :ohwell  Giving away my ticket ... anyone in Chicago near Second City want to brave the elements and go?  PM me here.  (Edit:  Ticket gone)  Jeff will play 20 songs solo after the SNL alumns do some opening comedy bits.  :party

Oh, Brianne and Wendy, I am so sorry to hear you can't make the show! That is such a bummer. I guess Chicago in the winter is always a dicey bet, but who could have predicted this awful storm? I really am so sorry for you both!!

Sorry Wendy and Brianne. That's terrible news. But safety first. I'm about 4 miles away and worried about heading out. We'll have to catch up at the Valentines Day shows.

Thanks for the commiseration, guys. I did buy my ticket knowing full well that this might happen - or that I could end up with things to do at work that wouldn't let me leave in time. A Monday night in January just isn't a great bet. Oh well; I'm glad the money was for charity. And I'm glad to be warm at home!

So true, Brianne.  When you have road trips involved in most of your live music choices like you and I do, in the winter months you push the "buy" button with full knowledge that you might not be able to get on the road!  So it does hurt less when your dollars go to a charity you care about.  It is possible the donation helped someone have their heating bill paid for a month.  Imagine that not happening right now.  Much gratitude to Jeff & Susan who give so much of themselves to help others.