That one artist that doesnt make sense in your music library

Time to get some more soul and R&B. (Or listen to my radio show on February 9.....)

LOuieB

My brother and dad are both huge Soul and R& B fan and I probably heard them all over the last 30 years however Barry is the only one I would listen to on my own free will. Is your show over the internet? 

I have Barry White on my ipod. I have no other Soul or R & B on my ipod. I  usually always listen in random mode. When it comes on I am hypnotized..however there is no other soul or R& B music I listen to. 

dude...listen to Captain Al on wmbr

R&B Jukebox

Hosted by: Captain Al Franlyn 

We play R&B, Blues, Soul, and Funk of the 60's 70's, early 80's. Our weekly features are anniversary tunes, the James Brown Jam of the week, Temptations jam of the week, and the newly added "stuck in my head song of the week" . You'll also hear me babble endlessly between tracks about what was going on around town, and in the world at the time of a certain songs release.

Listen to past shows:  Sun Jan 12 06:00 pm

Sun Jan 05 06:00 pm

dude...listen to Captain Al on wmbr

R&B Jukebox[/size]Hosted by: [/size]Captain Al Franlyn [/size]We play R&B, Blues, Soul, and Funk of the 60's 70's, early 80's. Our weekly features are anniversary tunes, the James Brown Jam of the week, Temptations jam of the week, and the newly added "stuck in my head song of the week" . You'll also hear me babble endlessly between tracks about what was going on around town, and in the world at the time of a certain songs release.[/size]

Listen to past shows: 

Sun Jan 12 06:00 pmSun Jan 05 06:00 pm

Great stuff-- thanks!