Tweedy - Diamond Light 10"

I bought this from Kung Fu and it arrived nicely packaged just a few days later. $15 + shipping, but I bought a couple other things as well, so I don't remember what the actual shipping was for just the one item.

This was after having bought two of them at the DC show, then leaving them in my car to warp beyond any possibility of repair. Just a warning to anyone who's as careless as I am.

If anyone wants to try to repair two very warped records, let me know. I'll mail them to you and if you fix them we can resell them as "special restored limited edition vinyl" copies!

You are old. You should know how to fix warped record albums.

I know--bake 'em in the oven between 2 pieces of glass, right? No thanks. I'll send 'em to you or Lou, though, if you care to take a crack at this.

I have not done that in a couple of decades. I think you need a gas oven. I don't have one of those. Maybe you could Jeff to sign them - he may get a kick out of the shape.

Warped, twisted, out of shape. . . I dunno.

If the warp or warps are not too bad, this method worked for me (on a Melvins record that had the cartridge jump off the record in a couple spots):

Take a half dozen or more 12" x 12" floor tiles and put them on the record against the floor. I left it like that for at least six months and it worked out well. Well enough to play sounding fine.