Are You Satisfied with Your Current Exercise Routine?

Are You Satisfied with Your Current Exercise Routine?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Satisfied with Your Current Exercise Routine?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, and a good thing too as I am a married man now.

Yes, and a good thing too as I am a married man now.

Meaning that you don't do anything - like me?

I have been seeing the same doctor for the last 15 years or so ---- I see him about every 1 1/2 to two years for a check up/physical and he always likes to play -- "do you want to know what you weighed when I first started to see you" game and rattles off my weight in two year increments and has a good chuckle. (but to my defense, my check ups has always been great - so he hasn't been too concerned)

At least I use to play softball during the summers -- this summer I didn't even do that ---- though that means my beer consumption has been down.

I was earlier in the year when I was doing weights a few times a week and cardio every other day. Then I Injured my shoulder, stopped going to the gym and just did cardio, which for me is running outside every other day, which thankfully I really enjoy. The shoulder is better so I really need to add the weights back into my rountine. Kinda stupid to keep paying for a membership if I ain't using it.

Yes.

Meaning that you don't do anything - like me?

I have been seeing the same doctor for the last 15 years or so ---- I see him about every 1 1/2 to two years for a check up/physical and he always likes to play -- "do you want to know what you weighed when I first started to see you" game and rattles off my weight in two year increments and has a good chuckle. (but to my defense, my check ups has always been great - so he hasn't been too concerned)

At least I use to play softball during the summers -- this summer I didn't even do that ---- though that means my beer consumption has been down.

Granted, I've only been married two months, but I'm having some of the best workouts of my life this summer.

Get your head out of the gutter.

Satisfied?

I'm satisfied not having an exercise routine.

But, I don't think that's the kind of answer you were looking for

• 3 weeks later...

for no reason at all my wife and I woke up early yesterday morning and worked out.  Great way to start a day.

I've been really lazy since the July triathlon we did.

I remember the days when the Mrs. and I would wake up early and 'work out'.

I've been doing T25, and though its only 25 minutes it feels like 2 hours (both in terms of length spent exercising and exhaustion afterward). 

Buckets of sweat and hundreds of sore muscles = satisfaction (i guess)