TWEEDY live at BAM watching/listening party thread!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got really tickled during IATTBYH in athens, because there were a bunch of us right up front singing rather loudly, and Jeff backed up from the mic and let us take over for a second, and the look on his face was pure joy.

I tried them, but they're a bit much for me this late. Can I take a virtual baggy of them for my lunch tomorrow?

Love that story, Sarah! And yes, of course, fill your pockets with the Doritos and jello shots (easy on those at lunchtime though). We don't want leftovers, draws mice and Dave Grohl fans.

So pretty. So very pretty. Good request, Sarah.

Love that story, Sarah! And yes, of course, fill your pockets with the Doritos and jello shots (easy on those at lunchtime though). We don't want leftovers, draws mice and Dave Grohl fans.

So pretty. So very pretty.

:lol

I kinda lost my shit for a second in Athens when he did "Hummingbird" I requested it a bunch on the site. Now, I'm requesting it a bunch for the Knoxville gig cos I have a front and center seat.

Oh, jeez, the off clapping.

Such sweet song selections.  Sentimental, a bit.

I guess this must be a pretty sentimental day for all the Tweedys!

Aww, this was my request for the Philly show. He didn't do it then--I'm sure he's secretly dedicating this to me

But of course!