TWEEDY live at BAM watching/listening party thread!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody Dies Anymore
Fake Fur Coat
Diamond Light Pt.1
Flowering
High As Hello
New Moon
Honey Combed
Desert Bell
Summer Noon
Wait For Love
Slow Love
World Away
Low Key
I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
New Madrid
Hummingbird
You and I
Please Tell My Brother
Born Alone
Hesitating Beauty
Jesus, Etc.
Radio King
Passenger Side
I'm the Man Who Loves You
A Shot in the Arm
Encore:
Love Like a Wire
Only The Lord Knows
Give Back The Key To My Heart
California Stars

I'm glad you left some cold pizza and Doritos lying around (though I had the stretch the 5 seconds rule but I'm pretty hungry) - I'm having a little lunch here watching the recording.

I have microwaved some of the Nachos Grande I found in Donna's tuperware box. Tasty!

Oh man! Wish I'd been at last night's party. But knowing me, I'd have done too many virtual Jell-O shots and annoyed my husband with loud sing, clapping, whistling, etc. He doesn't need any more fodder for teasing me about my "imaginary Wilco friends." ;)

See whoever's going to Raleigh for a real live Wilco party!

Dang! I totally enjoyed the show but missed out on the couch tour chat.

Awesome reading all the comments- hope to make the next one and thanks Sarah for heads-up on stream.

For the record I was enjoying some adult bevs, while preparing sausage, onion, and peppers over rigatoni. Oh and dancing and singing in my living room. Pro Lucious.

Oops- make that thanks, DIANE

Dang! I totally enjoyed the show but missed out on the couch tour chat.

Awesome reading all the comments- hope to make the next one and thanks Sarah for heads-up on stream.

For the record I was enjoying some adult bevs, while preparing sausage, onion, and peppers over rigatoni. Oh and dancing and singing in my living room. Pro Lucious.

Oops- make that thanks, DIANE

Dave, we missed you at the party. You could have contributed mightily!

I'm sorry, but the lower of the Lucius ladies sounds out of tune to me.

I also prefer how they sound on the recordings as opposed to live. I think they are fabulous and love their harmonies with Jeff, but when it's live it's much more up front in the mix as opposed to being more nuanced and dreamy on the record. But I do really like their contributions overall.

Watched it last night up to Passenger Side - great performance - nice to have this artifact from this year of touring, since I didn't get a chance to see them this time around.

Nicely shot (for the most part), too.

Is there a statement somewhere that it will be pulled off youtube in due time? The jambase link just goes to the youtube link which has already been posted:  youtube.com/watch?v=SnLJgiEAiA0