Will Wilco ever play Sunloathe?

one of my favorites on The Whole Love.  But it has to be listened to along with Dawned on Me.  Just a perfect pairing.

Sunloathe and Shake It Off are the 2 Wilco songs that baffle me the most about Wilco fans.  

I can make it happen. How many bananas you pay?

I once make Judas Priest sing Secret Love by Doris Day. Better than you might think.

I can make it happen. How many bananas you pay?

I once make Judas Priest sing Secret Love by Doris Day. Better than you might think.

Gornok: Now officially rivaling Lotti (though no one will ever top Lotti) for most fun posts on here. :)

No such luck on Night 5, one night left to go...

And I've requested "Sunloathe" a few times myself. I think we've got a real good shot at finally hearing it one of these next two nights. And, if not, I'm sure at some point in the future. I mean they are clearly aware of the situation. Folks even start threads about it ;) ...and I'm sure, like me, request it plenty as well.

• 6 months later...

one of my favorites on The Whole Love.  But it has to be listened to along with Dawned on Me.  Just a perfect pairing.

Sunloathe and Shake It Off are the 2 Wilco songs that baffle me the most about Wilco fans.  

This almost seems conflicting... Are you baffeled because more people don't like them or because people like them? I love Shake it Off and request it every SS.

Sunloathe would be pretty sweet in the acoustic show if they have trouble pulling it off normally.