5. Long John
6. Dig It Deep
7. Daddy Put the Bomp
8. Wille & The Hand Jive
9. Teenage Head 5:01
10. I Don't Mind Rockin' Tonight
11. It's All over Now
12. Coast to Coast

This CD was recorded live at the Half Moon, Putney in summer 2012 to celebrate the bands 40th Anniversary. It is the first CD recorded with new member Brinsley Schwarz himself a one-time band leader in the Seventies with his very credible self-named band (Brinsley Schwarz) who were one of the mainstays of the 1970 s U.K pub rock circuit and also toured extensively throughout Europe.The line-up is led by the legendary Sean Tyla and the twin guitar assault of Marin Belmont and Brinsley Schwartz both of whom went on to play with Graham Parker and the Rumour with whom they have toured the USA. Live At The Moon includes all the old Duck s favourites such as Coast To Coast , Fireball and Daddy Put The Bomp , alongside great versions of classic songs such as All Over Now and Teenage Head . Live At The Moon is a true reflection of what an exciting live band Ducks Deluxe are.

Posted Image

homepage_large.f6eae5ef.jpg

Up until two weeks ago, I had only heard of Jason Molina via these forums, but had never listened to anything. I had no idea of the scope and beauty of this music. Album after album I've listened to now and the quality of the songwriting and performance is consistently beautiful. I'm listening relentlessly to these records and have just found the artist I'm going to listen to for the rest of my holidays.

homepage_large.f6eae5ef.jpg

Up until two weeks ago, I had only heard of Jason Molina via these forums, but had never listened to anything. I had no idea of the scope and beauty of this music. Album after album I've listened to now and the quality of the songwriting and performance is consistently beautiful. I'm listening relentlessly to these records and have just found the artist I'm going to listen to for the rest of my holidays.

Enjoy the ride...bittersweet as it is.