Desperately Seeking Advice: URGENT!

This is pretty urgent as I am on my lunch break: Does anyone have any insight/advice/words or wisdom/tricks through witchcraft/whatever on how to open a fully closed pistachio!?!!?

I bought about 2 lbs. of pistachios around Thanksgiving time and am now getting down towards the very bottom of the bag. All of the pistachios I tossed back into the bag the past few months because I "didn't have the time" to bother opening, now require an investment of time to open. 

I don't know what the hell I was thinking all this time. Were they going to magically open themselves eventually? Will the bag of pistachios last forever with easily-opened pistachios available the whole time? 

Anyway, I was rash and now I'm paying for it. Out of the 2 lb. bag I count about 8 nuts that won't give it up

Anyone ever open a sealed pistachio before? How is it done? Please share your secret(s).

ed. Here's a pic of the culprits lest someone accuses me of lying about all of this:

https://blu174.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=0&messageId=c1506e34-983b-11e4-95b9-80c16e6b0ab8&Aux=114%7c0%7c8D1FA5FB89DB150%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c%7c%7c10%7ccmbeatty%40hotmail.com&cid=c934c1dbda35b8ca&maxwidth=220&maxheight=160&size=Att&blob=MHxDQU0wMDIxNi5qcGd8aW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d