Ryan Adams Live @ Carnegie Hall Vinyl Box Set

I was bummed because I missed this set and it sold out fairly fast now I've seen bids on ebay copies already going for almost 300. 

There are copies over at Bullmoose.com its 4 dollars off too at 85 dollars and you get free shipping on 25 and over!

Also they have copies of Ryley Walkers Primrose Green Vinyl pressed on you guessed it Green Vinyl. 

Just wanted to make a friendly PSA

• 1 month later...

I got mine yesterday and had the time to give it a spin through side 3 and Wow! What a great recording and pressing. One of the best live recordings i have ever heard. Ryan's play is pretty inspired too. Early in the show his enthusiasm is captured very well. I can't wait to hear the rest.

I got mine yesterday and had the time to give it a spin through side 3 and Wow! What a great recording and pressing. One of the best live recordings i have ever heard. Ryan's play is pretty inspired too. Early in the show his enthusiasm is captured very well. I can't wait to hear the rest.

Great to read that. I'm away but I know my delivery is at my house waiting for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk