Stevie Nicks (guilty pleasure?)

Yeah, it is great.  I guess the tune Wild Heart got reworked in the studio by producers or something.  The album version is very different.  Still some great songs on those solo albums.  Would love to see her revisit some hits in an acoustic setting.  

She is damn cute.  All of her facial expressions etc.  Nothing better than seeing an artist totally be into their performance.  I've heard some good things about her recent outtakes set.  May have to check that out.  

If you listen to the snobby, know-it-all hipster on your shoulder, you might find some guilt.  Otherwise, no guilt required.

Well said, Cortez.  I will never tire of listening to Fleetwood Mac and Rumours albums, the production/arrangements are fantastic and suprisingly good under headphones.  Lots of credit should also go to Richard Dashut and Ken Callait for the brilliance of Rumours, I think.

And there is something revealing about listening to a really good singer without any microphone or amplification, the power of their voice seems more pure and direct, like in the video vacant posted.

Combining two of my favorites, check out this duet between Petty and Nicks, I Will Run To You, what a great song from her second solo album.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4_h3RKaLCc

Getting to hear her sing The Insider with Petty and The Heartbreakers was one of the highlights of all the times I've seen Petty live.