Jeff Spring Tour

Anyone else NOT receive any email announcing these dates? If I wasn't on here or on Facebook, I would have never known.

Nope.  Read about the dates online. 

I can confirm an earlier question about full band or solo as well.  The Headliners in Louisville weekly email says "Jeff Tweedy Solo"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been a while since I bought concert tix on TM. Can anyone explain this BS I got?

"We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device.

So that you may continue to shop, we recommend using a different device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.). Using a shared device? Make sure you're logged into your Ticketmaster account."

First time I ever saw that message. And now all the good tickets if not all the tickets have vanished before my eyes.

It has been a while since I bought concert tix on TM. Can anyone explain this BS I got?

"We apologize. We are unable to complete your request on this device.

So that you may continue to shop, we recommend using a different device (laptop, phone, tablet, etc.). Using a shared device? Make sure you're logged into your Ticketmaster account."

First time I ever saw that message. And now all the good tickets if not all the tickets have vanished before my eyes.

I’ve seen that before on my phone. I have an old Samsung Android phone that does everything I need it to do except buy tickets through Ticketmaster.

Good luck on your quest for tickets. Wish I could go but work sadly will not allow that.