What is Wilco's "Cold as Ice" song?

No, it doesn't need to be a crappy overplayed hit single, I really just wondered what struck all of you as Wilco's coldest song. What Wilco tune pairs best with a polar vortex?

And why? Is it the lyrical imagery? The musical tone? The overall attitude? Or do you just need to turn up your thermostat?

C'mon folks, help me assemble a Wintertime Wilco mix that will draw the sasquatches into the clearing to dance!

Reservations. The overall attitude is that of a hard winter. I love the song for it's lyrics, vibe and music. The lyrics aren't about the literal winter season, but they can be seen as about the figurative winter season in a relationship. It's one of those songs that always makes me happy, even though it wouldn't be interpreted as a happy song by most. For me, it's an icy love song and I love winter.

Hell Is Chrome.....for the imagery, minimal production and the guitar solo, which sounds like ice forming on a window pane in time lapse. The bouncy open of the song, which fades, is the yellow gold morning sun getting slowly fazed out by a bitter snow squall, that begins with tiny ice crystals and becomes an enveloping gray-blue haze.

No, it doesn't need to be a crappy overplayed hit single, I really just wondered what struck all of you as Wilco's coldest song. What Wilco tune pairs best with a polar vortex?

And why? Is it the lyrical imagery? The musical tone? The overall attitude? Or do you just need to turn up your thermostat?

C'mon folks, help me assemble a Wintertime Wilco mix that will draw the sasquatches into the clearing to dance!

Wait, does Wilco have "a crappy overplayed hit single?" That would be news to me.  :wave 

Wait, does Wilco have "a crappy overplayed hit single?" That would be news to me.  :wave

HahahahaHA! I should clarify; the crappy overplayed hit single to which I referred was of course the Foreigner smash. Wilco has no hit singles, as everyone knows. Which somehow only endears them to us more deeply.

As Jeff would say, "California Stars doesn't count."

Or as I would say, who needs hits when your fans just want you to be you?!! Never change, Wilco. :wub

I thought someone would suggest Cold Slope. But is this a Winter Wilco, or another season Wilco in Winter guise?

I love the songs suggested and your analyses!  Yes on all of Sky Blue Sky! Especially the title song.

Hell Is Chrome.....for the imagery, minimal production and the guitar solo, which sounds like ice forming on a window pane in time lapse. The bouncy open of the song, which fades, is the yellow gold morning sun getting slowly fazed out by a bitter snow squall, that begins with tiny ice crystals and becomes an enveloping gray-blue haze.

Yep. This is the first Wilco tune I thought of when I read the topic. Always struck me as icy, from the first time I heard it.