Got a day or so in St.Louis what to do?

Having spent a lot of time in St. Louis for work over the years, if it was me I would see the Arch, catch a Cardinals game and then try get on an earlier flight home!  But that's just me.  :D

I kinda agree with Chez -- but if you have kids, the City Museum is a blast - hell, even if you don't have kid's it is a lot of fun. 

Forest Park is worth a trip. I hate zoos - but if that is your thing, it is a great one. 

A stroll down Delmar in the Loop may be nice too.

Euclid Records and the other various records stores are decent, too.

John D. McGurk's Irish Pub and Garden has great corned beef and pours a great Guinness --- it's in Soulard, which is pretty cool neighborhood.

Lastly, the  Missouri Botanical Garden/Tower Grove Park is a nice visit, too.

I would skip Bellevillle. 

I have friends who have been Blues' season ticket's holders since the mid 80's - this playoff I have been rooting for them. They were completely robbed last game - definitely a hand pass.

Most years I am chanting 'the Blues are gonna loose', just to give them grief - but not this year. 

I've only been to St Louie once. Enjoyed the City Museum a lot. Did the Arch too but I think its not worthy of a repeat. I'm hoping the Blues take the Cup but Boston is looking pretty damn good.

I've only been to St Louie once. Enjoyed the City Museum a lot. Did the Arch too but I think its not worthy of a repeat. I'm hoping the Blues take the Cup but Boston is looking pretty damn good.

I believe 7 straight playoff wins. I'd love to see them win. 'Bout time Boston got some post-season love.

I have friends who have been Blues' season ticket's holders since the mid 80's - this playoff I have been rooting for them. They were completely robbed last game - definitely a hand pass.

Most years I am chanting 'the Blues are gonna loose', just to give them grief - but not this year. 

The officiating has favored SJ throughout the playoffs (the off sides against the Avs, hand pass, etc.).

That missed call was a whole buncha horse hockey.

And yeah, me and heights don't really get along so well sometimes so the Arch wasn't my favorite.

We took our kids up the Arch this past spring break -- they both did great - (6 and 9 year old's).

I was fine until my wife pointed out the fact that it was swaying in the high winds (which it is suppose to do). We didn't stay up there very much longer after that statement...

The Arch museum and movie is pretty great - OSHA workers watching it must have heart-attacks. 

We took our kids up the Arch this past spring break -- they both did great - (6 and 9 year old's).

I was fine until my wife pointed out the fact that it was swaying in the high winds (which it is suppose to do). We didn't stay up there very much longer after that statement...

The Arch museum and movie is pretty great - OSHA workers watching it must have heart-attacks. 

Did you let the kids know that it has made the Top Ten "Deadliest U.S. Landmarks" list consistently for years? Only on death, but still....

I never have equate St. Louis with great BBQ - I had two great BBQ meals in Kansas City when I ventured there in 2002 to catch a Wilco show.

But, I never had any BBQ while visiting St. Louis. That area does love their pork steaks, though.  

I never have equate St. Louis with great BBQ - I had two great BBQ meals in Kansas City when I ventured there in 2002 to catch a Wilco show.

But, I never had any BBQ while visiting St. Louis. That area does love their pork steaks, though.

Ha ha maybe they have been lying to us in the northeast then lol. Most bbq restaurants in the nyc area have either Memphis, Kansas City, North Carolina, Texas or St. Louis style bbq and sauces

• 3 months later...

congrats on such a great achivement, i cant even make it to the moon was there anything to make it more difficult when getting that high? Were all of the birds chickens?

Man, these bots are eccentric.