That is really good news. They are on my bucket list of bands to see, but they have been lower on that list without Frusciante. I may have to pull the trigger on seeing them now.

WIth Frusciante back, I'd put them up against any band musically. Vocally maybe another story but having John back is a big plus for that. He's a great singer. Listen to "By the Way". My favorite studio cd by them. I saw them last tour & while they were still really good there was something missing. This one was totally out of left field.

WIth Frusciante back, I'd put them up against any band musically. Vocally maybe another story but having John back is a big plus for that. He's a great singer. Listen to "By the Way". My favorite studio cd by them. I saw them last tour & while they were still really good there was something missing. This one was totally out of left field.

I’m really curious how this came to be again. I saw the Chili Peppers a few times many years ago with Frusciante and I enjoyed it so I’d go again now too

I've only seen RHCP twice, once in '86 with Hillel, and then again in November '88 - which I think was John's first tour with the band. In my opinion he's easily the most accomplished guitarist they ever had.

I wonder if the Rock Hall will rescind Klinghoffer's laughable induction?