Live Is The King

Just streamed Jeff's new release on Spotify. I just love the album so much to begin with and these live recordings are so great. It's honestly really close to the way the record sounds but you're listening and knowing they are all there in the room playing and singing it all together. I'm even more psyched to see the Tweedy band at Largo on the first day of 2022!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, chuckrh said:

It's good but it's very irritating that the only way you can get the cd is to buy the deluxe "Love is the King". Fine record but I don't need 2 copies.

I seem to recall that Jeff did the same thing when he released "Warmer."  You had to purchase "Warm" and "Warmer" together which was mildly aggravating for those who already owned "Warm."

• Like 2

The download can be purchased at bandcamp for 10 dollars. Get the wav file to burn to CD and the MP3 for the ipod. I agree, it would be nice if there was  standalone CD release, even if it was just a simple cardboard sleeve, for those of us who like to have official physical releases.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Chez said:

I seem to recall that Jeff did the same thing when he released "Warmer."  You had to purchase "Warm" and "Warmer" together which was mildly aggravating for those who already owned "Warm."

True with the slight exception of those that were able to score a copy of Warmer on Record Store Day where it was a stand alone.

It's hard not to see the manner of releases like this as a way to boost sales.