Return of the RSBF thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost did the same thing but it was going to be one of those mostly naked, sweaty, veins-a-poppin' live shots. He's quite a catch...smart, funny, blah, blah, blah...

I almost went that route and used this one:

31x.jpg

As much as I enjoy him being a badass, I really love his gray-haired, elder statesman of punk image, too.

:cheers

One more for good measure:

gw4cropped-1.jpg

:wub

I just sucked my breath in so hard I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the hiccups. :stunned

As much as I enjoy him being a badass, I really love his gray-haired, elder statesman of punk image, too.
Agree completely.

Ness is not my bag but his voice is fantastic, so maybe he and I could...y'know...do phone things...

I should probably grow up eventually. :blush

Jesse Michaels :wub

here's one back at ya Jen....

BlatzWbillie.jpg

Blatz :wub with a little Billie Joe in on the action....though it was Anna from Blatz who I always totally hot for. (too bad she's not in that picture)

I love Hank - but he is just too short.

Agree completely.

Ness is not my bag but his voice is fantastic, so maybe he and I could...y'know...do phone things...

I should probably grow up eventually. :blush

The possibility of outgrowing out rock star boyfriends is a regular topic of conversation among my friends. The youngest in the group is 29. We've decided that outgrowing them is highly overrated.

I'm all about Ness' voice. And those tattoos. And the pompadour. And his cover of "Tainted Love". *hic*

my roomie and i both have been mad lovin' on jack white lately.

so i concur!

My kid has discovered "Seven Nation Army", which has been on constant rotation in my car for a week, with occasional forays into "Black Math". I really hope she doesn't outgrow this for awhile, because I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Thank cod the kid hasn't discovered The Wiggles!

Can't help it. As Tom Waits would say, "Hubba, hubba, ding ding ding. Baby, you got everything":

jeff_narrowweb__300x457,0.jpg

I tend to think of Jeff in a brotherly way but that's a damn cute shot.

I was thinking about Tom Waits earlier today.

ETA: Chris, you posted Tom while I was writing. Now that's some hubba hubba ding ding ding right there.

What's up with my hormones? Jebus. :blush I think I'm gonna go listen to "Pasties and a G-String". And perhaps dance.

I tend to think of Jeff in a brotherly way but that's a damn cute shot.

Yeah, Rosie usually says the same thing about him. More for me is what I say. :lol

I was thinking about Tom Waits earlier today.

What's up with my hormones? Jebus. :blush

Spring, baby. :wub