Jon Brion at Intonation Festival

Poor Bob--I was kinda hoping that Bloc Party would have to eat the curfew.

Beautifully said, Chandler! It'd be an honor to save you a seat at the Largo table. This won't make sense now, but file away this piece of advice for future reference: the caprese and the checca. :yes

However, I will say this much --- Benmont Tench gets around! I was just sitting in front of him at the Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers show on Friday night in Indy. Altogether a different story, different type of evening for sure, but nonethless ... Benmont Tench! Yay!

Hey Wendy, we were wondering how far Benmont might've come for the show, so that answers our question. And in case you're interested, you aren't alone in your appreciation--the onstage talent seemed just as pleased by Benmont's masterful presence. In fact, I believe Jon said having Benmont onstage was kinda like getting to see a concert himself.

benmont_love_01.jpg

Beautifully said, Chandler! It'd be an honor to save you a seat at the Largo table. This won't make sense now, but file away this piece of advice for future reference: the caprese and the checca. :yes

Didn't Paul claim he could eat his weight in caprese?

Oh, there are a bunch of them! They're all too short, but they do make a girl feel wonderful.

Watching these videos after reading the heartbreaking "No Largo for the Foreseeable Future" billboard article, I'm beginning to think maddening mood swings are required for current Brionista club membership.

encore

Waterloo Sunset **

** = with Benmont Tench and Glenn Kotche[/i]

:o

fantastic. what a great end to what sounds like a terrific set! i watched one of the youtube clips and had a pang. glad that so many of you got to be there. u, heidi: that shot of the two of you is dynamite!