put your razor where your Bush is!

He is a direct descendant of Genghis Khan.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has a way with women... and pancakes.

It's snack cakes, not pancakes.

He knows how to please them.

No Neck McGowan is his nickname.

Is he related to No Teeth MacGowan?

macgowan.jpg

(Is this reminding anyone else of the "Bill Brasky" sketches on SNL? Sidenote: there's a Wikipedia site for everything. I am now convinced.)

- "Bill Brasky is the father of every kid in this town!"

- "His poop is considered currency in Argentina."

- "I once saw him scissor-kick Angela Lansbury."

- "Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Brasky takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half

ction has the last word on what's funny. true story.

Totally not true. My funny barometer is broked. What I think is at the very least sometimes funny is, in fact, not funny at all. TRUE STORY.

i'm curious what ction and/or sean thinks of both the aquabats and the travoltas.

I should probably be familiar with either/both, but I am not (although I have heard both names before). The Aquabats are ska-ish in their nature, right? And I know nothing of the Travoltas, although I've always assumed they were Ramonesian in nature, a la The Riverdales, Huntingtons, Queers, etc.

Does anyone in either band wear a headband?

I should probably be familiar with either/both, but I am not (although I have heard both names before). The Aquabats are ska-ish in their nature, right? And I know nothing of the Travoltas, although I've always assumed they were Ramonesian in nature, a la The Riverdales, Huntingtons, Queers, etc.

Does anyone in either band wear a headband?

Well, the Aquabats wear masks and anti-negativity helmets...

aquabats.jpg

The first few albums are totally ska-ish, but the last couple dropped the horns and added a little new-wave-ishness to it. Their last album 'Charge' has me hooked and 'Vs. the Floating Eye of Death! And Other Amazing Adventures - Vol. 1' is a lot of fun too.

The Travoltas...from the Netherlands...Descendents meets Beach Boys w/ (again) a new wave twist. Almost too poppy, but their cover of Peter Schilling's 'Major Tom' done in German is awesome. Album-wise: Not bad, but not awesome...I just nicked a handful of tunes i liked from iTunes.