put your razor where your Bush is!

Side two:

Match 5 - "Trapped Under Ice" vs. "Disposable Heroes"...song 1, side two thrash battle. "Ice" is one of my favorite Metallica songs, so it wins.

Match 6 - "Escape" vs. "Leper Messiah". "Escape" is pure crap, so "LM" takes this one by default.

(For matches 7 and 8, I shall switch the order of the songs a bit, so the instrumentals go head to head)

Match 7 - "Orion" vs. "Ktulu". At one time, I could actually play a lot of "Orion" on the guitar...and I usually skipped Ktulu...so "Orion" it is.

Match 8 - "Creeping Death" vs. "Damage Inc." - "Creeping Death" is the quintessential Metallica song. "DI" is great too, but just doesn't measure up.

So, it's still a tie.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Match 7 - "Orion" vs. "Ktulu". At one time, I could actually play a lot of "Orion" on the guitar...and I usually skipped Ktulu...so "Orion" it is.

Orion was the first time I had ever seen an inverted 5th or "power" chord used, it literally blew my mind.

I just billed one of my clients nearly 5K for the month! :birthday

Are you going to buy Master of Puppets with those earnings? If not how does this statment relate to the current subject matter? :brow

I used to have a cassette interview with Lars Ulrich in which he described, in great blabber-mouth detail, all the songs on their as-of-then unreleased new album (Puppets). I listened to that stupid thing dozens of times while waiting impatiently for the record to finally come out.

heavy metal sucks

Blasphemer!

I used to have a cassette interview with Lars Ulrich in which he described, in great blabber-mouth detail, all the songs on their as-of-then unreleased new album (Puppets). I listened to that stupid thing dozens of times while waiting impatiently for the record to finally come out.

Cliff-em-All > I am Trying to Break Your Heart

Spiders>heavy metal

Now you're just being silly.

Guest baseball bobblehead
Alright, so I've tried calling my place of occupation about 10 times since Friday morning, and they haven't answered once. Should I assume I've been fired?

do they have caller ID? maybe the place burned down. I need help in the office here. You can work for me now.

Cliff-em-All > I am Trying to Break Your Heart

Furthermore:

Cliff Burton > Jay Farrar + Jay Bennett + Nels Cline + that one dude from Autumn Defense that looks like a Mon Chi Chi