put your razor where your Bush is!

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest baseball bobblehead
I was a Hal M. fan many years ago

was he married to Margo ?

they had an affair, but i do not think they were ever married. He was married to Barbara several times, Emily, that crazy model chick (what was her name?) but i think that's it.

I don't work at Wendy's, so that might not work.

Don't use any bodily fluids, DNA tracing. I'd make your boss an LSD Blizzard, and enjoy the show.

Don't use any bodily fluids, DNA tracing. I'd make your boss an LSD Blizzard, and enjoy the show.

Ooooh! Make me one too!

JESUS

No, but I have no doubt in my mind if Jesus would have ever been in a rock band...it would have been Damn Yankees.

I just DL'ed Honeymoon Suite's 'Feel it Again' from iTunes...I, honestly, feel like a fucking teenager listening to it.

Is it bad that I thought Keira Knightly was hottest in Pirates of the Carribean 2 when she was dressed like a guy?

College is a time to learn new things about yourself.

I just DL'ed 'Sleeping My Day Away' by D.A.D. from iTunes...I, honestly, feel like a fucking college freshman listening to it.

College is a time to learn new things about yourself.

Just remember, if given the option, you want to 'pitch'...

I just DL'ed 'Sleeping My Day Away' by D.A.D. from iTunes...I, honestly, feel like a fucking college freshman listening to it.

Just remember, if given the option, you want to 'pitch'...

That's a matter of personal preference.

you believe rodents are hoarding all these things? :ermm

In houses, pack rats are active nocturnally, searching for food and nest material. A peculiar characteristic is that if they find something they want, they will drop what they are currently carrying, for example a piece of cactus, and "trade" it for the new item. They are particularly fond of shiny objects, leading to tales of rats swapping jewelry for a stone.

Well, they might like pesto. You never know.