put your razor where your Bush is!

Guest Laminated Kat
You will be living The American Dream, then. Delicious hotdogs and the beach at your disposal. The worldwill become your personal hotdog.

Hotdogs at the Trolly Stop and the very present smell of coconut oil. I can't wait!

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some covers aren't meant to be lifted.

I've been working up a treatment for a low-budget horror film called "Dutch Oven," and I think you just wrote the tagline.

ok....serious fear of clowns....

:upset

Sorry. I actually fear them too, just not pictures of them. I once got trapped in an apartment I was living in on Main St. in a small NY town because a small gathering of clowns hung out on the downstairs porch getting ready for a parade that didn't start for 2 hours. I wanted the paper and coffee from across the street but there was no was in hell I was going to interact or be confronted by those clowns.

I shakily waited it out.

Edited by Lammycat
Sorry. I actually fear them too, just not pictures of them. I once got trapped in an apartment I was living in on Main St. in a small NY town because a small gathering of clowns hung out on the downstairs porch getting ready for a parade that didn't start for 2 hours. I wanted the paper and coffee from across the street but there was no was in hell I was going to interact or be confronted by those clowns.

I shakily waited it out.

ha...it's alright.

i mean, i'm not as bad as some people (apparently you're far worse than me)...but you have to admit, that photo is creepy.