put your razor where your Bush is!

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may not have good hotdogs, but isn't there a diner in Denver that serves pancakes bigger than your head? It is my mission to eat there one day.

How do you know how big my head is, anyway?

No harm intended. It was better than the time the Happy Busman peed through the cracked window of my parked car.

I just need clarification here - was he inside or outside your parked car?

Today is National Slurpee day. A warning to vagrants in the greater Chicago area.

I think you can get a small free Slurpee today at any 7-Eleven. It's their birthday or something.

I don't know if they are good or not, but at Kauffman Stadium Royals games, the team mascot has a hot dog cannon, and shoots hot dogs far into the crowd.

I was wondering about the condiments. :ermm

I don't know about Denver, but there is (was?) a place in Chicago that serves such goodies. I believe it's called the Original Pancake House.

I think we have those in SC. This was a place I saw on the show Everwood. I think it's called Mile High Diner and I assumed (maybe incorrectly) that it was a real place.

How do you know how big my head is, anyway?

I just assumed it was normal sized.

I don't know if they are good or not, but at Kauffman Stadium Royals games, the team mascot has a hot dog cannon, and shoots hot dogs far into the crowd.

thinking of the WKRP frozen turkey drop

Guest Laminated Kat

The Trolly Stop in Wrightsville Beach, NC has some pretty kick ass dogs. They offer a bunch of different combinations of toppings with names like "Banks Channel" "Surfer Dog" "Carolina Dog". The best part, the Trolly Stop is directly off of the beach so you just walk up in your bathing suit whenever and eat. I will be living this in less than a month!

I will be living this in less than a month!

You will be living The American Dream, then. Delicious hotdogs and the beach at your disposal. The worldwill become your personal hotdog.

Guest baseball bobblehead

we are so there!

Hot diggity. I didn't know it was a chain. I haven't been there in twenty years or so.

Incidentally, there are a few in Colorado.

Best things about OHOP:

whipping cream for the coffee

fresh squeezed OJ

apple pancakes

french toast

eggs and hash browns

:thumbup

Guest ScottHoward
I don't know about Denver, but there is (was?) a place in Chicago that serves such goodies. I believe it's called the Original Pancake House.

Walker Brothers' Original House of Pancakes.

I played on their little league team for two years. Never once got comped a short stack.

Walker Brothers' Original House of Pancakes.

I played on their little league team for two years. Never once got comped a short stack.

I used to go by there once in a while when I worked in Skokie. In fact, I think I ate there once.

The place I was thinking of was the Original Pancake House at 22 Bellevue Place in Chicago, though.

"All the flavor of a real hotdog, without that hotdog taste or flavor!"

My kids eat those, actually. And Communists.

And me. or ones strikingly similar. And since I don't really remember what a meat hot dog tastes like, they are pretty damn good.

Guest ScottHoward
I used to go by there once in a while when I worked in Skokie. In fact, I think I ate there once.

The place I was thinking of was the Original Pancake House at 22 Bellevue Place in Chicago, though.

Walker Bros was about a 1/2 mile from where I grew up. I used to be amazed at the Dutch Oven or whatever that thing was called. It was enormous.

My kids eat those, actually. And Communists.

Your kids eat Communists?

Last time I checked, they were still making Communists out of meat. If your kids are eating them, they might as well have a real hot dog.