put your razor where your Bush is!

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my.

:P

Graham will not be please when he sees what has come of our screen door. Though I do hope he gets home soon, I need the car to head out within the hour. Bless his soul, he is doing the grocery shopping. :wub

Yay duct tape!

sex thing?

I prefer light bondage, actually. Duct tape would hurt when peeled off, no?

BTW I think Jess looked nice in that dress.

those with cats:

how to make kitties not whine as much on their first night away from mom. how can i make them feel more comfortable???? i know they are going to make noise, just want them less frustrated. (the dog doesn't help, but at least she backs off!!)

thanks!

those with cats:

how to make kitties not whine as much on their first night away from mom. how can i make them feel more comfortable???? i know they are going to make noise, just want them less frustrated. (the dog doesn't help, but at least she backs off!!)

thanks!

canned tuna

Wasn't Derek St. Holmes really one of the reasons Nuge had all of his 70's hits?

Yes, Derek still plays... wanta know where? Georgia :rock

He doesn't have the fame as The Nuge, but damn he can still play.... :w00t

Guest baseball bobblehead

renic-kitties just want some affection. if you grab them gently by the scruff of the neck with your thumb and forefinger and give them the softest little shake (just more like a little massage, don't lift them up from the ground), they will think you're their mom. that's how mother cats tell their kitties to knock off the whining. they should settle right down.