put your razor where your Bush is!

Yep, unless your workplace doesn't allow rocking power ballads.

:yay I had no idea this existed.

I especially love the.... almost painful earnestness, as well as the hair. And the string section playing in Times Sq....

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder whatever happened to Ian Astbury.....

As for Billy Duffy - I do know that a guy I used to date plays footy with him and Steve Jones from the Sex Pistols in some LA league.......

man that video sucks.

--

I am now watching the Fire Woman video......I can't believe I used to like this song too.

I wonder whatever happened to Ian Astbury.....

As for Billy Duffy - I do know that a guy I used to date plays footy with him and Steve Jones from the Sex Pistols in some LA league.......

man that video sucks.

--

I am now watching the Fire Woman video......I can't believe I used to like this song too.

he has been with The Doors for the last several years

wow.....aren't the Doors dead?

:P

You need to keep up on your music has-beens news. The Outlaws are coming here for bikerfest - in case you did not know that either.

The Outlaws

I saw them with Skynrd (the originals) in like '75 at the Chicago Amphitheatre. The smoke was so thick in there you couldn't see across it. I think that Argent was also on that bill. The Outlaws played every song with 4 or 5 lead/rhythm guitarists.

I saw them with Skynrd (the originals) in like '75 at the Chicago Amphitheatre. The smoke was so thick in there you couldn't see across it. I think that Argent was also on that bill. The Outlaws played every song with 4 or 5 lead/rhythm guitarists.

Dudes from the south don't fook around when it comes to guitar power.

I think they are using the fax machine at Dan-O's Sports Tavern - that is, when The Vince Neil Band and/or Faster Pussycat is not using it.

Do you think when Taime Downe uses the fax he changes the ring to PA-PA-PA-PA-PA-PA-PUSSYCAT?

I bet.

I wonder if you can get that as a cell phone ringtone? That'd be kinda cool, I bet none of the hip kids now a days have that.

my fax is working.

Did you change the ring to PA-PA-PA-PA-PA-PA-PUSSYCAT?

I was so disappointed in that video when it premiered on MTV. Now it's just funny.

Yeah, it's pretty damn bad...but lovable in a cheesy dusk of the 80's way. You want really bad, check that vid for Heart of Soul. Ian pulled out every wannabe-Morrison and/or Messiah trick in that one from an Indian headress to a crown of thorns. Still, I love pretty much every thing they've ever put out. To put them in the same league as Vince Neil and Faster Pussycat is blasphemy. Shame!

On a related note, I DL'ed several Gene Loves Jezebel tracks from iTunes today...more selections in this month's series: 'Songs I Used to Love When My Hair Was Way Too Long'.

On an only moderately realted note, relative to Kate's post on Billy playing soccer w/ Steve Jones. One of the funniest thing I ever saw on MTV was John Lydon being shown a clip of Jonesey's 'Freedom Fighter' video, which if you've ever seen it, can pretty much tell you how funny the response was.

Remember Steve Jones' anti-drug ad on MTV? He was shining up the chrome on his bike while talking about how "a good friend of mine, Sid Vicious, died from drugs. Drugs suck." Time to check YouTube...

Remember Steve Jones' anti-drug ad on MTV? He was shining up the chrome on his bike while talking about how "a good friend of mine, Sid Vicious, died from drugs. Drugs suck." Time to check YouTube...

I totally remember that! I thought it was really cool at the time.

I do. Had to be around the same time, he had really long hair and was sporting a leather vest. Good luck, my query for 'Steve Jones' turned up nothing of worth. :lol

I am currently contemplating a DL of TESLA's 'Heaven's Trail (No Way Out)'.