put your razor where your Bush is!

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Rhubarb not only saves our plants from aphids, it may also save the planet. In the mid-1980's, when a hole was discovered in the ozone layer, researchers found that CFC's were one of the primary reasons for the ozone's decline. One of the most common forms of CFC's is freon, which is used as a refrigerator coolant. Conventional methods for breaking down CFC's were costly and dangerous. But in 1995, two Yale scientists discovered that oxalic acid, found in rhubarb, helped neutralize CFC's. Rhubarb to the rescue!"

Yay! rhubarb saves the world!!!

I just bought new cowboy boots. Is it wrong I want to make sweet sweet love to them?

Also: a massive wild turkey tried to commit suicide by flying into the windshield of my Jeep on the way home, thus becoming my dinner tonight. The wing tip dusted the windshield, and I ducked. The turkey continued to fly across the road unharmed. :whew

Yay! rhubarb saves the world!!!

I just bought new cowboy boots. Is it wrong I want to make sweet sweet love to them?

Also: a massive wild turkey tried to commit suicide by flying into the windshield of my Jeep on the way home, thus becoming my dinner tonight. The wing tip dusted the windshield, and I ducked. The turkey continued to fly across the road unharmed. :whew

I think my dad once at freshly roadkilled pheasant. Or maybe that was just his friend (who did that, not who was roadkill).

-Jorge

"Rhubarb not only saves our plants from aphids, it may also save the planet. In the mid-1980's, when a hole was discovered in the ozone layer, researchers found that CFC's were one of the primary reasons for the ozone's decline. One of the most common forms of CFC's is freon, which is used as a refrigerator coolant. Conventional methods for breaking down CFC's were costly and dangerous. But in 1995, two Yale scientists discovered that oxalic acid, found in rhubarb, helped neutralize CFC's. Rhubarb to the rescue!"

this is amazing!

I think my dad once at freshly roadkilled pheasant. Or maybe that was just his friend (who did that, not who was roadkill).

-Jorge

Thank you for clarifying. :lol

I had a friend who, after years of frustrated attempts at luring wild turkeys on to his property, purposely ran over one and ate it for dinner. :yeaahh

I sure hope that's Rhubarb and not Ribbie. I never could remember which was which.

Whoever it is, it has a rather obscene, ah, proboscis. :lol