put your razor where your Bush is!

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do a pretty good version of B52s "Dance This Mess Around".

Please send your measurements and three (3) semi-nude photos via PM (hi-res GIF format, please). I'll put in a good word during deliberation during the application process and if you make the cut, will fly you in to attend a band practice at 'the loft'...BYOB&P (bring your own bodypaint & pasties)...where you may be asked to wrestle the other finalists on a faux bearskin rug to the sweet sounds of Screamin' Jay Hawkins and/or Alphaville. GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Please send your measurements and three (3) semi-nude photos via PM (hi-res GIF format, please). I'll put in a good word during deliberation during the application process and if you make the cut, will fly you in to attend a band practice at 'the loft'...BYOB&P (bring your own bodypaint & pasties)...where you may be asked to wrestle the other finalists on a faux bearskin rug to the sweet sounds of Screamin' Jay Hawkins and/or Alphaville. GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

I just saw your note on needing a bed. I happen to know Madonna's blow job coach for the bottle scene in 'Truth or Dare' and could probably get the bed she used duting 'Like a Virgin' on the VOGUE tour. I'll make some calls.

I think I need to start a New Wave band. We would call ourselves Dr. Huevos Mysterioso & the Hypnotic Eyes and wear matching velvet suits, fezes, protective eyewear and skinny ties. It would also require two go-go dancers w/ boomin' chests and asses, to sing the girl parts when we cover B-52's 'Lava' and 'Strobelight'. There would be fan particpation segment, where fan club members chosen by lottery prior to each gig would be able to decorate each dancer w/ body paint and glitter ala Laugh-In and/or be impregnated by the drummer on-stage before the encore. Instead of traveling by tourbus, we would arrive in each stop by a rickshaw pulled by our manservant/bodyguard/personal chef/former sumo, Mr. Rangoon. To maximize our time on the road, we would also aid local law enforcement in solving mysteries and/or hate crimes at abandoned amusement parks. Then, for the last gig of the tour, we would challenge Wilco to a battle of the bands using Texas barbed-wire rules, where the winner would be allowed use of the other band's loft or the opportunity to shave the losing bands heads on a live pay-per-view from the rock'n'roll McDonald's.

As that's pretty much a watertight mission statement, i'll accept investor funding via paypal or monthly booty calls to be collected over the next two years.

This is the kind of thing I hope to find on the craigslist job page everyday.

Not any more :no

_999770_sellers_150.jpg

Right. Sorry.

I just saw your note on needing a bed. I happen to know Madonna's blow job coach for the bottle scene in 'Truth or Dare' and could probably get the bed she used duting 'Like a Virgin' on the VOGUE tour. I'll make some calls.

:lol

Keep me posted on that.

I think I need to start a New Wave band. We would call ourselves Dr. Huevos Mysterioso & the Hypnotic Eyes and wear matching velvet suits, fezes, protective eyewear and skinny ties. It would also require two go-go dancers w/ boomin' chests and asses, to sing the girl parts when we cover B-52's 'Lava' and 'Strobelight'. There would be fan particpation segment, where fan club members chosen by lottery prior to each gig would be able to decorate each dancer w/ body paint and glitter ala Laugh-In and/or be impregnated by the drummer on-stage before the encore. Instead of traveling by tourbus, we would arrive in each stop by a rickshaw pulled by our manservant/bodyguard/personal chef/former sumo, Mr. Rangoon. To maximize our time on the road, we would also aid local law enforcement in solving mysteries and/or hate crimes at abandoned amusement parks. Then, for the last gig of the tour, we would challenge Wilco to a battle of the bands using Texas barbed-wire rules, where the winner would be allowed use of the other band's loft or the opportunity to shave the losing bands heads on a live pay-per-view from the rock'n'roll McDonald's.

As that's pretty much a watertight mission statement, i'll accept investor funding via paypal or monthly booty calls to be collected over the next two years.

Al will be on the next plane to Chicago. You won't be disappointed. He's already got the wardrobe, vintage 1985. If you need extra skinny ties or checkered sunglasses he'd be happy to oblige. Oh, and pins. Lots and lots of pins.

This is the kind of thing I hope to find on the craigslist job page everyday.

Should this band ever become reality, there are two spots reserved on the roster for both yourself and Carlos Von Carlos. Even if you don't play an instrument, you can skank on stage like the guy from the Bosstones, play moroccas like Bez from the Happy Mondays or bring a mirror on stage for me to primp mid-show like Jerome from the Time. If that doesn't work, you can pick girls out of the audience for the band to play Twister w/ at the afterparty and Spelling Bee.

Al will be on the next plane to Chicago. You won't be disappointed. He's already got the wardrobe, vintage 1985. If you need extra skinny ties or checkered sunglasses he'd be happy to oblige. Oh, and pins. Lots and lots of pins.

Noted, but there will be no pins (pledge or otherwise) on our uniforms.

Keep me posted on that.

Hourly updates would be appreciated.

Should this band ever become reality, there are two spots reserved on the roster for both yourself and Carlos Von Carlos. Even if you don't play an instrument, you can skank on stage like the guy from the Bosstones, play moroccas like Bez from the Happy Mondays or bring a mirror on stage for me to primp mid-show like Jerome from the Time. If that doesn't work, you can pick girls out of the audience for the band to play Twister w/ at the afterparty and Spelling Bee.

:lol Every band needs a Jerome.

EXPERIENCE

My "in the band" performance history includes:

• a full-on Elvis impersonation* at my high school talent show, running up and down the aisles throwing candy and gum to the audience as the band played "The Phoenix" by The Cult and "Symptom of the Universe" by Black Sabbath.

*"Aloha from Hawaii" eagle jumpsuit

this is what I mean:

av-4191.jpg

OH!!! The FOX on my head, you mean . . .

well, I'm sure that can be easily explained, see the BAT was attacked by a FOX and then I beat it to a pulp and stuck it on my head Shaman style to get in touch with my inner soul

OH!!! The FOX on my head, you mean . . .

well, I'm sure that can be easily explained, see the BAT was attacked by a FOX and then I beat it to a pulp and stuck it on my head Shaman style to get in touch with my inner soul

do you have healing powers?

do you have healing powers?

sugah, I got powers you wouldn't believe

and I've got this little chant dance thing going

and

ooops, gotta go, time to work

like a bounced check, I shall return . . .

I actually broached a sensitive subject in a conversation yesterday by saying "Not to start a sh*tstorm, but..."

:lol I did that at work last week, apparently inappropriately, because my co-worker replied "Well I don't think it will cause a shitstorm..."

this morning I was waiting for the bus and as it approached me, it slowed down, I went to get on it and.....it drove away. I wanted to throw my purse at it, but of course didn't want to lose my free coffee coin or my ID. I was not happy.