put your razor where your Bush is!

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, about that. I never went to sleep.

hmmmm, now why doesn't that surprise me???

:ninja

Yesterday at the boot store:

Salesman (after measuring my foot): Yeah, there is no way you can wear a woman's boot. It's no wonder you have been frustrated before.

Me: Yeah, my arches are freakishly high, and my feet quite wide.

Salesman: You have obviously spent way too much time barefoot.

Me: It is my preferred state.

if I have to hear this chic's story about how her best friend didn't come to her birthday party Saturday night, I am going to throw myself out the 25th floor window.

Yesterday at the boot store:

Salesman (after measuring my foot): Yeah, there is no way you can wear a woman's boot. It's no wonder you have been frustrated before.

Me: Yeah, my arches are freakishly high, and my feet quite wide.

Salesman: You have obviously spent way too much time barefoot.

Me: It is my preferred state.

dfrench2_main.jpg

Time for your second breakfast and a pipe of weed?

I think I need to start a New Wave band. We would call ourselves Dr. Huevos Mysterioso & the Hypnotic Eyes and wear matching velvet suits, fezes, protective eyewear and skinny ties. It would also require two go-go dancers w/ boomin' chests and asses, to sing the girl parts when we cover B-52's 'Lava' and 'Strobelight'. There would be fan particpation segment, where fan club members chosen by lottery prior to each gig would be able to decorate each dancer w/ body paint and glitter ala Laugh-In and/or be impregnated by the drummer on-stage before the encore. Instead of traveling by tourbus, we would arrive in each stop by a rickshaw pulled by our manservant/bodyguard/personal chef/former sumo, Mr. Rangoon. To maximize our time on the road, we would also aid local law enforcement in solving mysteries and/or hate crimes at abandoned amusement parks. Then, for the last gig of the tour, we would challenge Wilco to a battle of the bands using Texas barbed-wire rules, where the winner would be allowed use of the other band's loft or the opportunity to shave the losing bands heads on a live pay-per-view from the rock'n'roll McDonald's.

As that's pretty much a watertight mission statement, i'll accept investor funding via paypal or monthly booty calls to be collected over the next two years.

dfrench2_main.jpg

Time for your second breakfast and a pipe of weed?

:rotfl

Oh, help me! You're killing me here!

What the HELL did you google to find that?

I think I need to start a New Wave band. We would call ourselves Dr. Huevos Mysterioso & the Hypnotic Eyes and wear matching velvet suits, fezes, protective eyewear and skinny ties. It would also require two go-go dancers w/ boomin' chests and asses, to sing the girl parts when we cover B-52's 'Lava' and 'Strobelight'. There would be fan particpation segment, where fan club members chosen by lottery prior to each gig would be able to decorate each dancer w/ body paint and glitter ala Laugh-In and/or be impregnated by the drummer on-stage before the encore. Instead of traveling by tourbus, we would arrive in each stop by a rickshaw pulled by our manservant/bodyguard/personal chef/former sumo, Mr. Rangoon. To maximize our time on the road, we would also aid local law enforcement in solving mysteries and/or hate crimes at abandoned amusement parks. Then, for the last gig of the tour, we would challenge Wilco to a battle of the bands using Texas barbed-wire rules, where the winner would be allowed use of the other band's loft or the opportunity to shave the losing bands heads on a live pay-per-view from the rock'n'roll McDonald's.

As that's pretty much a watertight mission statement, i'll accept investor funding via paypal or monthly booty calls to be collected over the next two years.

I do a pretty good version of B52s "Dance This Mess Around". That is if I can jump around on my bed while I'm singing it.

I'll audition to be your drummer ... though I don't want to actually impregnate anyone.

The Queen Mother's lipstick perfectly matched her dress and headgear in that photo you posted. I wonder does she have her lipsticks matched to fabric swatches?

spawn: whatever happend to jen

gershon: she changed her name to baseballbobblehead

spawn: hmm.gif that is not what I meant

gershon: she moved away and then back and then got married

spawn: she got married?

gershon: yes

spawn: why didn't we go?

gershon: go to bed

spawn: you go to bed

gershon: sigh

spawn: sigh yourself

gershon: do you want the beatles album or not?

kid1_L.jpg