put your razor where your Bush is!

Guest baseball bobblehead
this morning I was waiting for the bus and as it approached me, it slowed down, I went to get on it and.....it drove away. I wanted to throw my purse at it, but of course didn't want to lose my free coffee coin or my ID. I was not happy.

did you call and complain to the bus agency?!

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i often wonder if Veronica Chambers is a client of Wheelco's to whom he bills lots of hours.

well . . . I work very hard when necessary

if I were at a big law firm, I'd venture to guess I would not be a VC member

certainly less stressful and more independent to be an anchovy instead of a whale

I think I need to start a New Wave band. We would call ourselves Dr. Huevos Mysterioso & the Hypnotic Eyes and wear matching velvet suits, fezes, protective eyewear and skinny ties. It would also require two go-go dancers w/ boomin' chests and asses, to sing the girl parts when we cover B-52's 'Lava' and 'Strobelight'.

I am more of a "Rock Lobster" fan myself. Plus, I think there should be "shaving".

Did someone say Kansas City BBQ? Fakeliz and I went up to my favorite neighborhood joint last night and picked up dinner. See that blackened kettle? I'm eating those baked beans right now.

*swoooooon*

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

this could possibly start a shitstorm.

:lol

Anything these beans cause in the aftermath pales in comparison to the bliss that occurs while eating them.

i still haven't found the new lucero album :no

It's not out for what, another month or two? How do you cats know when something is going to be leaked? Do the Oink moderators make you put a chip in your brain that buzzes when your favorite artists' stuff is about to leak. Or what?

It's not out for what, another month or two? How do you cats know when something is going to be leaked? Do the Oink moderators make you put a chip in your brain that buzzes when your favorite artists' stuff is about to leak. Or what?

ummm I read now playing