put your razor where your Bush is!

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tesla_2.gif

so kitten #2 does not like dogs & has scratched coda's nose. its not big (the scratch), but man my dog almost creamed that kitten. kitten #1 doesn't seem to have a problem whatsoever with coda. i can't wait until they leave on thursday.

psssst: if you click the link, you can enjoy a streamed Uncle Tupelo concert right now from '93. I caught a Wilco show from 2000 last night>

http://www.bluegrassbox.com/status.php

1 - Banter

02 - Fifteen Keys

03 - Grindstone

04 - Satan Your Kingdom Must Come Down

05 - True To Life

06 - Chickamauga

07 - Watch Me Fall

08 - Anodyne

09 - The Long Cut

10 - Slate

11 - Atomic Power

12 - New Madrid

13 - Sandusky

14 - Acuff Rose

Disc 2

01 - Banter

02 - Steal The Crumbs

03 - We've Been Had

04 - Give Me Back The Key To My Heart

05 - Looking For A Way Out

06 - E: Life Worth Livin'

07 - Nothing

08 - Truck Drivin' Man

09 - Willin'

10 - E2: Sin City

11 - Suzie Q

Edited by Lammycat
I'm listening right now, and goddamn if that's not one of two UT shows I have on my iPod. :lol

I just found this site last night and they apparently do a lot of Tupelo/Wilco stuff. Check back later for one you don't have. Great quality, too.

clown-1.jpg
Gacy? :no

I ran in a 5k tonight, and my wife was gonna run with our 10 year old so I could run on ahead, see how much juice I still got.

They both beat me by a minute!

Anyway, we're talking to a school kid and his mom afterwards, and she told us about being related to Gacy, and him being over at their house when she was young, most likely during all the "shenannigans".

What a night!

:monkey

If I could only hear one sound for the rest of my life (and had the choice of what it would be), I would choose Max's second mandolin solo from "Steal the Crumbs," 10-15-93.

I like you.

Gacy's dead, no? (Man, the '70s were weird.)

Sometimes, all that makes sense to me is red wine and Neil Young songs.

"If I was a junkman

selling you cars,

Washing your windows

and shining your stars,

Thinking your mind

was my own in a dream

What would you wonder

and how would it seem?"

If aphids are pest in your garden, rhubarb can help. In her book, "Slug Bread & Beheaded Thistles," author Ellen Sandbeck describes a unique use for rhubarb leaves--as an aphid spray. Here's the recipe:

1) Chop 3 to 5 rhubarb leaves and add to a quart of water. 2) Boil for 30 minutes.

3) Strain and add a dash of liquid, non-detergent, soap.

4) Fill spray bottle with liquid and use it on aphids.

Note: Because rhubarb leaves are poisonous, don't use this spray on edible plants

I ran in a 5k tonight, and my wife was gonna run with our 10 year old so I could run on ahead, see how much juice I still got.

They both beat me by a minute!

Don't feel bad, your wife and progeny run with wing-ed feet. mercuryherms_21034_th.gif:yes

Hey missy Sarah! :wave

Fakeliz brought home little cakelets from Andres the Confisserie Suisse.

I am all swoony with love feelings that come when eating potent chocolate. :wub

What a delightful roommate.

If aphids are pest in your garden, rhubarb can help. In her book, "Slug Bread & Beheaded Thistles," author Ellen Sandbeck describes a unique use for rhubarb leaves--as an aphid spray. Here's the recipe:

1) Chop 3 to 5 rhubarb leaves and add to a quart of water. 2) Boil for 30 minutes.

3) Strain and add a dash of liquid, non-detergent, soap.

4) Fill spray bottle with liquid and use it on aphids.

Note: Because rhubarb leaves are poisonous, don't use this spray on edible plants

no one told me this when I was begging for aphid elimination info a month ago. :hmm

no one told me this when I was begging for aphid elimination info a month ago. :hmm

Never heard of it.

Small caveat: Rhubarb leaves contain high amounts of oxalic acid. If ingested, your heart will stop and you will die.