put your razor where your Bush is!

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll send someone $5 if they're willing to call my boss up pretending they're my mom coming to pick me up from work because I have a stomach ache.

ME: Hi, Dude's boss? It's Dude's mom. I'm coming to pick up Dude from work because he has a stomach ache.

BOSS: Who?

ME: Dude.

BOSS: Who's Dude?

ME: Um ... Lebowski?

BOSS: I'm calling the police, sir.

I'll send someone $5 if they're willing to call my boss up pretending they're my mom coming to pick me up from work because I have a stomach ache.

I'll pay $20 for your mom to bring me some chapstick.

make it $20 and you're on.

I could use a sammich or at least a diet coke, I'll pitch in

only if you give me your tots.

ME: Hi, Dude's boss? It's Dude's mom. I'm coming to pick up Dude from work because he has a stomach ache.

BOSS: Who?

ME: Dude.

BOSS: Who's Dude?

ME: Um ... Lebowski?

BOSS: I'm calling the police, sir.

I bet you sound just like my mom. :wub

Yesterday I encountered an Arby's drive-thru that had no window. The customer deposited the money or card in a cup and pressed a button, similar to a drive-thru bank teller, but with no vacuums involved. The food was lifted in a gondola or some such. Anyway, it was unpleasant. I guess bulletproof windows don't provide enough safety in a rough suburban neighborhood full of office parks.

The deal is, I saw this guy in a purple convertible who was also pissed about the situation. He recognized me for some reason and got out of his car.

"Here's five bucks, kid. Don't let anybody know you saw me."

I thought I got a pretty good deal, considering I had no idea who he was. As he pulled away, his license plate read

"PIG SOO1E"

I thought I got a pretty good deal, considering I had no idea who he was. As he pulled away, his license plate read

"PIG SOO1E"

:lol true story?

Yesterday I encountered an Arby's drive-thru that had no window. The customer deposited the money or card in a cup and pressed a button, similar to a drive-thru bank teller, but with no vacuums involved. The food was lifted in a gondola or some such. Anyway, it was unpleasant. I guess bulletproof windows don't provide enough safety in a rough suburban neighborhood full of office parks.

The deal is, I saw this guy in a purple convertible who was also pissed about the situation. He recognized me for some reason and got out of his car.

"Here's five bucks, kid. Don't let anybody know you saw me."

"PIG SOO1E"

so you broke your promise AND kept the 5 spot too, huh?! Nice work . . .

:lol true story?

The terms of my oral contract prevent me from commenting.

Wow, that was really funny.

No harm intended. It was better than the time the Happy Busman peed through the cracked window of my parked car.

"I'm so hungry I could eat at Arby's."

I was just getting a jamocha shake. I don't eat meat so there's not much for me there.

Guest ScottHoward
July is National Hotdog Month and I've been on a quest to find a decent hotdog in the Denver area for years. It's happened once.

One of the top 3 Chicago style hot dogs I've ever had was in Austin, TX. That should give you hope. Somewhere out there you'll find it.

renic-kitties just want some affection. if you grab them gently by the scruff of the neck with your thumb and forefinger and give them the softest little shake (just more like a little massage, don't lift them up from the ground), they will think you're their mom. that's how mother cats tell their kitties to knock off the whining. they should settle right down.

thanks! there are 2 more coming over tonight to join their sisters so i'm sure i'll have a symphony going!

July is National Hotdog Month and I've been on a quest to find a decent hotdog in the Denver area for years. It's happened once.

You may not have good hotdogs, but isn't there a diner in Denver that serves pancakes bigger than your head? It is my mission to eat there one day.

You may not have good hotdogs, but isn't there a diner in Denver that serves pancakes bigger than your head? It is my mission to eat there one day.

I don't know about Denver, but there is (was?) a place in Chicago that serves such goodies. I believe it's called the Original Pancake House.