What's for dinner?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is why I specified that you should have the Heinz Ketchup, which I assume can also be called Heinz 57 Ketchup, because it also has the 57 on the bottle, and says "57 varieties" or some such thing.

and after all that, you're wrong. the correct answer is the 57 sauce. order a pizza.

as far as the gas line goes, lord knows that 90% of our house is not to code...but as we're only gonna' be there for a couple of years, i'll hold out on doing something like that. next time around though, a pimped out grill is probable.

paul_wall_grill.jpg

I could build a pretty strong argument for A1 Steak Sauce on a burger if only YouTube had Dick Cavett's old commercial for it.

I love the A1!

Oh and white rice has absolutely no nutritional value, Ction. You might as well eat fried catfish instead of salmon.

I love the A1!

Oh and white rice has absolutely no nutritional value, Ction. You might as well eat fried catfish instead of salmon.

I'd much rather have baked redskin potatos, but that's an awful lot of work.

I'm wondering if I could deep fry the salmon...

I was thinking Breakfast for dinner, you know, eggs, BACON, pancakes, the like...

I love doing breakfast for dinner. I bought eggs for this express purpose about a week ago but haven't cooked 'em yet. The problem is that I can't have eggs without coffee, and I've averaged about 4.5 hours of sleep per night for the last 5 nights, so I really need to not have caffeine in me when I go to bed tonight. So dinner tonight will probably be leftover chili.

We're never going to see eye to eye on this. It's best we drop it before someone get's hurt.

I think you should just quit the board and save face.

As far as A-1 goes, I used to be an A-1 guy until I had this:

Lawrys_steak_sauce.jpg

which, is like a better version of the 57 sauce. Less smokey, more tangy. and ction, we put montreal steak seasoning in the meat before grilling, my man. the soy sauce, however, sounds interesting.

Iand ction, we put montreal steak seasoning in the meat before grilling, my man. the soy sauce, however, sounds interesting.

I wasn't paying attention (I tend to skim most of your posts anyway)...yeah, the soy sause and montreal steak are both pre-grilling options. If I was having a burger tonight, I'd smother that sumbitch in Masterpiece BBQ sauce and sliced havarti.

Wow, and you guys do this until 1 am? Amazing...I'm not sure I'm ready for such a thing. Although eventually, I might have to take you up on that.

We're pretty hardcore in teh Kansas City.