What's for dinner?

Salmon, lightly coated with olive oil and garlic powder, grilled. Served with white rice and corn on the cob. Bomb pops for dessert.

(Last night was an impressive meal of spinach ravioli with a pesto sauce, and cheesy garlic bread, all made by Mrs. ction)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on edge. how will this turn out?

Instead of attempting to derail my thread where we all share what we're having for dinner, maybe you could participate. What are you having for dinner tonight, Jessica?

Might I suggest chicken quesodillas?

I know you were talking about moving a while ago, but if you're someplace you plan to stay awhile, hook your grill up to the natural gas line in your house. Total pimpage.

Unless, of course, you don't have natural gas...then I should just fuck off.

I know you were talking about moving a while ago, but if you're someplace you plan to stay awhile, hook your grill up to the natural gas line in your house. Total pimpage.

My mom-in-law had that going on and then she was told that it was against code when she had her deck rebuilt. Besides, w/ my old house...that sounds like a recipe for EXPLOSIVO!!!

Burger question: Catsup, Ketchup or Heinz 57? I also throw some tabasco and pepper jack on there.

My mom-in-law had that going on and then she was told that it was against code when she had her deck rebuilt. Besides, w/ my old house...that sounds like a recipe for EXPLOSIVO!!!

Burger question: Catsup, Ketchup or Heinz 57? I also throw some tabasco and pepper jack on there.

Heinz 57 Ketchup. How dare you even ask such a question.

I might have a burger. Depends on where I have dinner.

Code, schmode. The landlord and I ran a gas line from his kitchen up to ours. Nothing to it.

Heinz 57 sauce and Ketchup are two different things, Crockett.

That is why I specified that you should have the Heinz Ketchup, which I assume can also be called Heinz 57 Ketchup, because it also has the 57 on the bottle, and says "57 varieties" or some such thing.

That is why I specified that you should have the Heinz Ketchup, which I assume can also be called Heinz 57 Ketchup, because it also has the 57 on the bottle, and says "57 varieties" or some such thing.

I recommend Jack Daniel's Barbeque sauce, any flavor...

A bottle of Heinz Ketchup has "57" right there on the label, does it not? I was specifying that the type of ketchup he should put on his burger is Heinz. The 57 was, I suppose, unnecesary, but it's there now. We can't change that.