Ladies and Gentlemen

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean is a politician. That would be exhibit A in the case against him being a good man.

Believe me, I'm at least as cynical about politicians as you are. Dean has never set off the usual slimeball alarms for me that nearly every other politician has. That doesn't mean I think he necessarily should have won the Democratic nomination and been elected president, but I do think he's a good man.

I almost met Busta Rhymes in a hotel lobby at 3AM during Super Bowl XXXIV, but one of his posse members told me Mr. Rhymes was tired and wanted to check in. I cannot comment on if he is a good man or not.

I bet he was tired from eating ayea toadstools like the one Peter Tosh.

Dudes, have you seen A Tribe Called Quest is touring? I would go but it's $45 a ticket after fees.

I saw them for free in 1990 opening for De La Soul in my college's gymnasium.

Dudes, have you seen A Tribe Called Quest is touring? I would go but it's $45 a ticket after fees.

:omg I had not heard that. I saw them on the last Lollapalooza tour I ever went to. They and the Beasties stole that effing show and made the Pumpkins as boring as an insurance seminar. My guess is that Howard Dean does not know who Tribe Called Quest is, but would lie and say he does to be your friend.

From MTV: Although people have been screaming for a Tribe reunion LP, Ali said he and his partners don't want to do anything to tarnish their track record, so they've been taking their time in deciding whether or not to make a comeback.

Didn't Beats Rhymes & Life and The Love Movement already take care of that?

I met M. Christine once. She's a good woman. :yes

:lol

One of my old boyfriend's favorite things to say about nice women was, "...and she was a good woman".

Let the record show that I once met Saint Genevieve, and she was a good woman.

I once met JorgeFabregas and quite frankly, he left a little to be desired.

I once met Jorge Fabregas, and had to stand on the backs of 10 Hitlers just to see eye to eye.

Thank you very much for the you tube link. NICE

I too saw ATCQ at the palooza and I would have to say the pumpkins were the worst act that evening.

Dont forget about The Pharcyde on the second stage. George Clinton, uh huh