Ladies and Gentlemen

The part about being a good liberal "without buying every bit of partisan bullshit they try to sell you"? That's one of the few things ikol's been right about. It works on the other side of the aisle too.

Wow, I totally misread that...yea...i take back my earlier statement Ikol is right on that.I don't buy everything.

LouieB

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you very much for the you tube link. NICE

I too saw ATCQ at the palooza and I would have to say the pumpkins were the worst act that evening.

Dont forget about The Pharcyde on the second stage. George Clinton, uh huh

I was just talking 5 minutes ago at lunch about how the Pumpkins were the most boring band I've ever seen. The Beasties and Tribe stole that show, no doubt. I was right in front for both, and almost had a coronary when Q-Tip came out to do Get It Together with the B Boys.

I was just talking 5 minutes ago at lunch about how the Pumpkins were the most boring band I've ever seen. The Beasties and Tribe stole that show, no doubt. I was right in front for both, and almost had a coronary when Q-Tip came out to do Get It Together with the B Boys.

How did you see a different Lollapalooza show than I did that year? You weren't in RI?

I don't honestly remember where I was. I thought I was in MA?

There wasn't a Mass show that year. The closest show to Boston was at an air base in RI. But I never saw Tip perform w/Beastie Boys.

Who's the uber-hot Jewess?

Who's the uber-hot Jewess?

anyone?

Guest ScottHoward
There wasn't a Mass show that year. The closest show to Boston was at an air base in RI. But I never saw Tip perform w/Beastie Boys.

I think we just caught peel lying.

Jorge was the second person from this message board I ever met and everybody else thought his buddy was me before introductions were made. I have yet to meet his cousin, who is, quite frankly, a genius.

oh my gosh...i remember that epic sig of yours...the admins made you get rid of it, didn't they?

Oh, I know! I'm still trying to remember which location I was at. It was one of those last minute things where my boyfriend at the time scored extra tickets from someone so it was never implanted in my brain where we were going. I thought maybe I had gone south of CT instead of north like to NJ or something, but I really can't remember.

Jorge was the second person from this message board I ever met and everybody else thought his buddy was me before introductions were made. I have yet to meet his cousin, who is, quite frankly, a genius.

His cousin is indeed pretty great......He is also a stud. The ladies love him.

that was the 4th year which was 1994. there wasn't a new jersey date. the closest thing would have been randall's island in nyc/queens/ (in the middle of a river off the BQE) where they had it a couple years in a row.

i was there but don't know if Q-Tip did a song with the Beasties bein' that i was a bit drug addled back then. :stunned

Tip and the Beasties performed together a few times on that tour. That's why I remember so vivrantly not seeing them together - I was waiting/hoping for it.

Actually, I missed ATCQ's set, due to traffic. Maybe it happened then...