Ladies and Gentlemen

Now that blows me away. Q-Tip controversy aside, I have just been told by the guy who took me that we were indeed in RI, and since I too was up front for the Beasties, we were extremely close to one another 12 years ago.

Left or right side of the stage?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typically, when liars are trying to corroborate their stories, it's done in private.

Hey, give me some credit. It's tough to keep logging in and out as two people so quickly and fabricating a lengthy conversation in which my alteregos question each other's memory.

Damn, I was off to the left. We could've had a Sonic Youth video moment!

Dirty Boots? :wub :wub :wub

Guest ScottHoward
Hey, give me some credit. It's tough to keep logging in and out as two people so quickly and fabricating a lengthy conversation in which my alteregos question each other's memory.

Fair enough, the complexity of this tale and the journey which you've taken us all on while creating it have been interesting.

I always knew that Sebastian Bach story was total bullshit.

Luckily, great stories, however personal, dont need to be true.

As a young teenager in love with anyone remotely looking like that guy, I had wonderful PG-13 fantasies because of that vid.

Fair enough, the complexity of this tale and the journey which you've taken us all on while creating it have been interesting.

I always knew that Sebastian Bach story was total bullshit.

Luckily, great stories, however personal, dont need to be true.

Hey now, if I didn't look so damn terrible in the picture I would show you Sebastian did in fact happen. Don't question my memory of events that didn't take place inside a massive cloud of pot smoke.

As a young teenager in love with anyone remotely looking like that guy, I had wonderful PG-13 fantasies because of that vid.

Hey now, if I didn't look so damn terrible in the picture I would show you Sebastian did in fact happen. Don't question my memory of events that didn't take place inside a massive cloud of pot smoke.

I thought you were straight-edge.

Guest ScottHoward

No, it's ok. Great story. It's been re-told several times, I dont care how made up it is.

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I got a handjob from Nell Carter in the VIP Room of the E2 Nightclub?

Big aquanet bangs?

Did I ever tell you guys about the time I got a handjob from Nell Carter in the VIP Room of the E2 Nightclub?

When you told me that story it was oral, Nipsey Russell, and the lavatory on a Greyhound bus.

Guest ScottHoward
When you told me that story it was oral, Nipsey Russell, and the lavatory on a Greyhound bus.

Typically, when liars are trying to corroborate their stories, it's done in private.

The board crashed for me when I tried to post up w/ a Billy Ocean joke I won't try to explain now, but it did bring this to light...

Billy Ocean Today (obviously getting a masters degree in making music that makes ladies drawers drop):

BillyOcean.jpg

Sweet jesus, i thought I was looking at:

george_clinton_GDS.jpg

That reminds me I totally want to see the video for Billy Ocean's 'Loverboy'.

Billy Ocean Today (obviously getting a masters degree in making music that makes ladies drawers drop):

BillyOcean.jpg

I'm sorry, Billy, but even with the new look, "Get Outta My Dreams, Get into My Car" is never gonna make the mothership descend on your cheezy ass. :lol

Is that really Billy Ocean???

For real.

billy_ocean_GI.jpg

Badass. I want to look exactly like that when I hit my 50's, including being black.

The only thing more badass, is this picture right here:

billy_ocean_lim.jpg

Cheezy ass?! I bet Billy has gotten more trim than every member of this board combined, including that lesbian chick that posts every so often.