Now Playing. 31st July 2006.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is this one? I am on full-Pollard burnout and haven't picked up anything of his in a while (since FaCE, which is like at least a dozen albums in this past 7 months).

This is one of my favorite releases this year. Not really into the two others that came out in May along with this, though I haven't given them much of a chance. It's definitely hard to keep up with the guy.

Yet another album comes out Oct 10th. :music

My download link finally arrived:

cover_rrsb_lg.jpg

This is one of my favorite releases this year. Not really into the two others that came out in May along with this, though I haven't given them much of a chance. It's definitely hard to keep up with the guy.

Yet another album comes out Oct 10th. :music

I am atually pretty excited to hear this new one. 'supposed to be like 2 minute rockers. I love that shit.

NP:

B000CQQHRM.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Actually, wanted to listen to this for the first time in a couple of months. Maybe I'm coming outta my pollard-funk.

Ryan Adams - Bonus Tracks & Outtakes

Did you get tickets for London?

No :( Doesn't look like it anyway unless Helen's friend can get them elsewhere

Does look like she's coming to M.Ward though mate, so sorry!

:(

No worries buddy, I was busy washing my hair that night anyway.....

Fopp is a great store. I wish they'd open one up in Ipswich. The only indie shop we had has just closed down as most people prefer to buy their music with their groceries.

Can I just lambast myself for not having owned these two Dylan records before... I'm a fool...

Yes you are. Nashville Skyline is not only one of my favourite Dylan records but my favourite album cover ever. I have the first pressing vinyl proudly displayed on my record shelf at home. :wub

Yes you are. Nashville Skyline is not only one of my favourite Dylan records but my favourite album cover ever. I have the first pressing vinyl proudly displayed on my record shelf at home. :wub

Nice - I love the photo inside of Dylan, Cash doing his shirt up... I'd like a large version of that...

Nice - I love the photo inside of Dylan, Cash doing his shirt up... I'd like a large version of that...

You must have the remastered version, right? Cos I don't think mine has a picture in it. I intend splashing out and getting them all when I am rich or someone offers to buy all the old ones off of me to help fund things.

NP.

JAGBR004.jpg

You must have the remastered version, right? Cos I don't think mine has a picture in it. I intend splashing out and getting them all when I am rich or someone offers to buy all the old ones off of me to help fund things.

Yeah, it's the remastered one...

Couldn't find the picture on the interweb either... must be there somewhere though.