Now Playing. 31st July 2006.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

endofhistory300.jpg

Back to this again... think it could get some love round these parts, very nice record...

Yeah, it's a great album. Bella Union are fast becoming my favourite label at the moment, and if Josh Pearson gets his arse into gear and release a solo album that fact will be even more so. (midlake are still the best band on the label though ;) )

endofhistory300.jpg

Back to this again... think it could get some love round these parts, very nice record...

I like the cover and thats always a good start. Ill check it out tomorrow, im about to leave for the train.

Yeah, it's a great album. Bella Union are fast becoming my favourite label at the moment, and if Josh Pearson gets his arse into gear and release a solo album that fact will be even more so. (midlake are still the best band on the label though ;) )

Bah! Howling Bells for sure :)

I'm quite good "friends" with the guys over at Bella Union and they're more than happy to send me stuff, been really impressed with their output this year that's for sure and this Fionn Regan album is certainly accedingly good.

Bah! Howling Bells for sure :)

I'm quite good "friends" with the guys over at Bella Union and they're more than happy to send me stuff, been really impressed with their output this year that's for sure and this Fionn Regan album is certainly accedingly good.

can you score me a copy of Trials on vinyl for under $20 shipped to the US? :brow

hehe

bella's site has a non-signed one for $26 after shipping and $29-30 shipped, but for a single vinyl, blah...

i'll wait and see if a US vinyl release comes out, or if they have 'em at shows

B000GGU1FM.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V62537022_.jpg

How are they? keep meaning to check 'em out because the're playing the Little Civic in Wton soon.

Currently I'm randomly dipping into my CD collection now it's been rehoused after the purchase of a third IKEA Benno tower. It looks kind of scary. I hate to think how many CDs I'll have by the time I'm 30. I'm also trying to figure out songs for a mix for this cute barmaid I was chatting to last week :blush

How are they? keep meaning to check 'em out because the're playing the Little Civic in Wton soon.

Currently I'm randomly dipping into my CD collection now it's been rehoused after the purchase of a third IKEA Benno tower. It looks kind of scary. I hate to think how many CDs I'll have by the time I'm 30. I'm also trying to figure out songs for a mix for this cute barmaid I was chatting to last week :blush

They're not bad... a bit too like Keane in places, but not bad on the whole...

Good luck with the mix CD ;)

As for those Benno towers, I've already got 4 of 'em plus another 3 argos cheap 'n cheerful ones the same size - don't worry about it :lol

Keane

:yucky

Good luck with the mix CD ;)

As for those Benno towers, I've already got 4 of 'em plus another 3 argos cheap 'n cheerful ones the same size - don't worry about it :lol

I still live at home though, space is at a premium!

Making a mix CD for someone you don't really know is tough. I'd offered to burn her a copy of the guillemots so i might do that and then if we chat more I'll make her a mix.