Only the memories remain:

I can't remember the volume,but the Deadheads Taping Compendium has the full story of the Betty Boards.I'll look it up & let ya know

That would be cool. She is the woman with the baby in the dead movie? Yes?

Her tapes are some of the best I think.

David (in that Relix interview) talks about all sorts of things that were planned to come out. I guess with all the changes in who is running the show since then, what they want to put out changes also. I would think Dick's Picks will cease eventually - now that they are doing the download thing.

Your second point about him actually singing the Ryan tunes is what?

I think he might of been refering to another post saying Joan sang a few of them.

jc4prez............haven't seen you in a few months,and ya come out gun's a blazin'

I wan't aware he HAD PLAYED IN THE GD!!!

I was referring more to his non-Dead input, but still, he's "covering" GD material, regardless. He does a few tunes off of his Phil & Friends album, but the GD stuff is being interpreted by 1/6 of the original GD with other non-GD musicians. He does a lot of covers that are not GD, as well.

Your second point about him actually singing the Ryan tunes is what?

my point wasnt directed at you someone else metioned that he had joan singing them and i was just pointing out that he has taken vocals on some of these tunes

I think he might of been refering to another post saying Joan sang a few of them.

jc4prez............haven't seen you in a few months,and ya come out gun's a blazin'

yeah ive been on the road most of the summer, seeing concerts and stuff. Saw a bunch of Phil shows over the summer.

Nice to see ya back......How's Phil tour these days?I did a east coast tour in 02 and the crowd was pretty rough,could of been that coast though.

I just finished phil's book which really speaks to the big machine the dead was at the end. I did read somewhere that Billy said that they could maybe play together now that they didn't have to be business men, which Phil points out time and again they were really bad at. I hope for some fun releases and I dread the day I return to Vegas to see The Grateful Dead Musical but you guys know I'll be there :P

Nice to see ya back......How's Phil tour these days?I did a east coast tour in 02 and the crowd was pretty rough,could of been that coast though.

phil has been playing really well, his singing has even imporved one day when i have time ill upload some stuff from the tour. This band is so soild.

The scene was much cleaner on the east coast then ive seen it in a while, not a lot of dirt.

phil has been playing really well, his singing has even imporved one day when i have time ill upload some stuff from the tour. This band is so soild.

The scene was much cleaner on the east coast then ive seen it in a while, not a lot of dirt.

Fun shows in the Mid-West but I gotta say the band w/ Herring & Haynes ('01-'02) was perhaps the fuckin' Uber -Jam band of all time (at least post-GD) :music

Scott

That would be cool. She is the woman with the baby in the dead movie? Yes?

Her tapes are some of the best I think.

The Dead Heads' Taping Compendium,Volume #3 (1986-95) by Micheal Getz & John Dwork.Pages 34-41.

There's no website listed in the book (printed 2000) but I'm sure there's a link somewhere...maybe the GD home page or Dead lists.

She is the chick feeding her kid in the movie

Scott

Fun shows in the Mid-West but I gotta say the band w/ Herring & Haynes ('01-'02) was perhaps the fuckin' Uber -Jam band of all time (at least post-GD) :music

Scott

which midwest shows did you catch?

I saw

Bonnaroo

Camden, Nj.

Holmedl Nj.

Inidinapolis, In

Chicago Il,

10k,000 Lakes Festival

we saw the GD once in 86 in Hampton or some shit and we parked next to an inflatable dinosaur and some freaks took down the freaking Megolasaur and we tripped around for 2 hours and I don't remember how we got home . . .

There's talk of a Mickey, Billy, Steve Kimock, and Mike Gordon thing being put together....

It happened at the green apple music fest. They are all playing together at the Gathering.

which midwest shows did you catch?

I saw

Bonnaroo

Camden, Nj.

Holmedl Nj.

Inidinapolis, In

Chicago Il,

10k,000 Lakes Festival

Wow....I did Indy,Columbus & L'Ville