Jesus F*cking almighty, people, give it a rest, seriously. This is as tiresome as it gets. First of all, Jeff isn't just a rock star, he's a goddamned human being....his weight is thoroughly his own business. Can we not sink so low as to discuss crap like this as though it is our business? Don't you people have lives? Secondly, the childish sniping has really got to go. We can't all love each other, and probably aren't even all going to like each other, but we all do have it within our power to live and let live....and be mature enough to ignore some of the inevitable bullshit that people are wont to post, just to get attention.

That said, could some of you mean assh*les find another place/way to release all that pent-up hatred you apparently carry? The world, and life, are plenty difficult enough just by their very nature, without mean people who have an apparent need to stir things up. How is that gratifying? I'll never understand it, as long as I live. Mean people suck.

So can we drop the shitty behavior? Please? Thank you. :thumbup

Oh, and the Blisters ROCK. :rock

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, Jeff isn't just a rock star, he's a goddamned human being....his weight is thoroughly his own business.

I saw the Scenestars article before I saw this thread and wouldn't have linked to it because of the pictures, nothing I said was done consciously just to be a dick. I was going to go back and edit my initial comment out but since it's already been quoted it wouldn't make much sense. Maybe just lock the thread or delete posts you find offensive and let it go at that.

I saw the Scenestars article before I saw this thread and wouldn't have linked to it because of the pictures, nothing I said was done consciously just to be a dick. I was going to go back and edit my initial comment out but since it's already been quoted it wouldn't make much sense. Maybe just lock the thread or delete posts you find offensive and let it go at that.

Fair enough....let's just drop the nastiness. Jethro, I'll edit anything you want edited out, if you let me know what. I can do quotes too. I don't think anyone is particularly trying to be a dick....I think we are all bored, dog days of summer & all that, no new album for a bit yet....and we just forget ourselves & say things that maybe aren't too kind. :blush It happens. But let's let it go now. B)