Explosive Gatorade?

Apparently that foiled terror plot thing they discovered this morning regarding airliners from the UK is getting way more extensive. Supposedly the bombers were going to use "a sports drink" mixed with a peroxide paste as a bomb. Scarry shit but interesting read

CNN article

Edited by darkstar

We made gunpowder and put it in a tennis ball when we were in eighth grade. It burned, but didn't explode.

we put gunpowder in a coffee can, lit it, and this happened

cometfire.jpg

I think the dude in the chair there just said...ZWAN!!

Scott

Doubt it would have helped him. Democrats separate the war in Iraq from the war on terror. In general, we feel the former was disingenuously linked to the latter by Bush, when, in fact, the war in Iraq has diverted resources and troops from killing as many al-Qaida members as we can get our hands on the effective waging of the war on terror.

We made gunpowder and put it in a tennis ball when we were in eighth grade. It burned, but didn't explode.

:D making shit explode and burn was a lot of fun when your a kid...

We used to make a "cannon" with a tennis ball can and lighter fluid. It would shoot a flaming tennis ball pretty far.

It's a wonder I have all of my fingers still

What's next? Snakes on a plane?

I reckon we'd better step up the training for snake-sniffing mongoose (mongeese??)

Scott