• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Wow. I don't even like them that much and I saw them three times.

I have been to very few concerts in my life - more in the last couple of years than the last 15 years probably. It's just not something I do.

I have been to very few concerts in my life - more in the last couple of years than the last 15 years probably. It's just not something I do.

I still do quite a bit of concertizing each year,but at some of the ticket prices these days you almost have to take out a 2nd mortgage to see some stuff :no

Scott

Not a lot of concerts these days are worth the effort. I think the last rock band I saw was The Shins, down in Gotham, in May 2005.

If I could go to a show - it would be The Black Crowes. I have now seen Wilco three times and Jeff three times - that is probably enough of that.

You may be right there...one of the reasons I became such a GD lover was because for some inexplicable reason the more times I saw them the more times I wanted to see them (at least until '92 or so).

Scott

If I could go to a show - it would be The Black Crowes. I have now seen Wilco three times and Jeff three times - that is probably enough of that.

Never been a huge fan of theirs, though I liked the live album they did with Jimmy Page.