Bob Dylan Fall Tour

no offense, but eat shit ;) i've been wanting to see acoustic foos for ever. i had some great bootlegs of them doing their older songs acoustic & they were great. plus, i just love dave grohl.

Agreed, I was really bummed that they didn't hit Mpls on their recent acoustic tour. Dave Grohl seriously rocks and is fun all around.

As far as Halloween shows go, the lasy Dylan show I went to was in Madison on Halloween (2001 I think). It wasn't too roudy - and everyone was dressed as their favorite Dylan song.

Have you ever gave them a chance?

Yes, actually. I saw them live and it was painful. Holy crap, it was painful.

what in the world... thats not chicago... thats way the heck in hoffman estates... off the 90!!! thats about 3 hours from chicago, on a bad day.

Yes, actually. I saw them live and it was painful. Holy crap, it was painful.

what in the world... thats not chicago... thats way the heck in hoffman estates... off the 90!!! thats about 3 hours from chicago, on a bad day.

I lived in Elgin for 9 years and worked in the city. 4 hours minimum in the car every day baby! This is why I now live in Wisconsin.....

Hmm - that is pretty good.

at the JLC

The Who is trying to get $198.75, $128.75 and $68.75

Bad Religion/Drop Kick Murphys - one price $39.25

would have liked to see the Who one more time, but no.

Looks like Canadian prices for Bob top out at $85. Way more than the $8.80 I paid to see him the first time but certainly reasonable compared to The Who. Over $200 in Ottawa (Kanata actually). The good news is that sales are slow and I think it will be easy to pick up greatly reduced seats the night of the show.

Looks like Canadian prices for Bob top out at $85. Way more than the $8.80 I paid to see him the first time but certainly reasonable compared to The Who. Over $200 in Ottawa (Kanata actually). The good news is that sales are slow and I think it will be easy to pick up greatly reduced seats the night of the show.

I *think* I would go as high as $85. I remember dropping a comp sci course into order to see him. Turned out that I had to spend $500 to re-enrol, so $85 - no sweat.

Edited by lizish